Incel here

Is right-wing conservatism and returning to the 50s a way to end inceldom?

Attached: train-your-wife-in-5-easy-lessons.jpg (850x1200, 155.93K)

Attached: 089E64E7-4E33-45C2-9E05-31E484A0EE7C.jpg (444x447, 175.75K)

Is that a hookah?

Yes.

Attached: TheAmericanDream.jpg (1024x682, 153.59K)

Having a high paying job and taking care of yourself is the way out of inceldom.
The 50s won't return, thinking about is a waste of time.

That won’t work either. The real way is to get off Any Forums and become a likeable person, but nobody wants to hear that

Getting off Any Forums is implied by "taking care of yourself".

Also: Checked

If taking care of yourself means reading philosophy, tidy room, 200kg deadlift, etc then no I’m afraid it won’t help. Anons need to know this, you will never make it unless you have close friends who you can confide in and an extended social group

Obviously. That was always the point of early, life long marriage. An average man could put his efforts into his country and be rewarded with a wife and a family. An incentive to work.
Now theres no incentive for an average bloke like me to give anything to this fucking country.

That doesn't help if you're ugly af. Especially if you want a wife that is a virgin.

Nowadays they just fuck until their early or mid twenties and then settle down for a beta with money. This is especially a problem for zoomers. Female zoomers now lose their virginity way more early than before and get boyfriends very early. Most male zoomers on the other hand stay virgins for a long time. Just a small minority of zoomers (the top 20%) get pussy, because girls just want to get the best.

If we take those options away from women, they have to settle for less and stay virgins until marriage.

>Female zoomers now lose their virginity way more early than before and get boyfriends very early.
I am 19, I know so many girls who lost their virginity at fucking 12 and have been regularly sleeping with people since then. Shit is so fucked. I want nothing to do with girls my age they disgust me

Find a virgin 12 y o girl and keep her.
It s the only way, user.

I'll just stick to trying to as little as possible for this dog shit country. All I care about is my parents and grandparents everyone else can fuck off

Look at this baby elephant, why is he so loveable?

In a way we've been in a constant economic depression since 2008. Being materialistic now is foolish.

Attached: trunked.jpg (1265x717, 179.6K)

Same here in germany (I'm 19 too). It's all so tiresome. And nobody on here actually understands that incels are right. Especially when it comes to young people.

I just want to watch the west burn to the ground. It's not worth fighting or working for.

Many men our age feel like this. Just dropping out of society at record numbers. You have to manage your young men and give them incentives to work otherwise it will bite you in the ass hard. It has throughout history and it will happen again

this mfer got a hookah

Yep.

Tell me Hans, how do I get a high paying job if women flooded 50% of the job market and bricked the salaries, on top of being in a nepotistic kleptocratic country? I assume I just walk in, maintain eye contact and do a firm handshake, yes?

Attached: Hmmm.gif (480x480, 278.85K)

>enslaving women to return to a shit era to placate failed men
The right wing really has nothing to offer the world

>enslaving women to return to a great era to help helpless men
Yes that's what I want. Not just me, but a lot of young men. Why should we do something for a world that hates us, doesn't respect us and makes our lifes worse?

Banning abortion and contraceptives, no-fault divorce, community property, default maternal custody, child support, domestic violence laws, and nonsense like marital rape. Roll back entitlement programs like WIC too. You don't have to go back to the 50s. The early 70s would be fine.

Absolute retard.

The Ukraine is the perfect example of how flawed feminism is. Both men and women have equal rights. Yet, when it comes to crunch time. The women are to run off and men are expected to go die in a ditch.

I know I will regret it but: Do you have a better idea, Nigel?
>inb4 Muh wholesome nazi revolution

Take a shit on the desk and maintain eye contact to really make an impression.

This. Watch women instantly drop feminism when shit inevitably hits the fan. It is undeniably a privilege offered by men

I'm not a nazi mate. And I have no solution apart from waiting till this new branch of society withers and dies so we can start a new.

no. incels are incels because they aren't men. a man would thrive in modern society, easily outcompeting and pushing around all the low-test manchildren of today.
giving incels power is the same as giving power to women or faggots. it would only lead to needless cruelty, petty violence and collapse.