The South Africa issue

How do we solve it?

Attached: Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png (640x427, 10.96K)

Kill all nighersabd seminiggers

>We
>Solve
Go back to 1994 and nuke washington

What issue? Fucking beautiful country

Is that a Jamaican flag fucking a Dutch flag?

Go back to WWII and fight Commies instead of nationalists

I have daily power cuts.

Get back into an alliance with Israel. Israel and SA used to be BFFs! We're sick of them. Remember that time Mossad spied on anti-apartheid groups in the US?

Grote hoeveelheden nucleaire wapens.

Theres a reason the Brits planted a Union Jack flag in that place. Get rid of all the niggers and industrialism, youve got yourself a small paradise to work with

I dont, you're simply poor

Worry about your own country future Russian citizen.

Attached: 090D579A-C58B-42DA-B5CD-05E299B63503.jpg (678x452, 131.56K)

Nigga the whole country has been having rolling blackouts all week. Where do you live? Also, yes I'm poor, and fuck you for humiliating me for that. I'm 26 and still in uni my nigga.

Democracy will never work in South Africa. It's why the apartheid government tried to create a psudo democracy, and coped so hard that they were blind to the unsustainability. This is why I decided to gtfo.

cannot unsee

>south african using "nigga"
Super yikes 9000

>Nigga the whole country has been having rolling blackouts all week.
Cape Town don’t experience same severe power cuts as the rest of the country because of extra generating electricity power from the Steenbras Dam.In 2 years we will be totally independent from Eskom’s power grid.

Kill all the jews? Or, maybe we should kill all the jews. But, if we kill all the jews, then we can kill all the jews, and then all the killed jews will be killed.

You know how.

yes

ikr never looked at it like that lmao