They want you distracted from this

they want you distracted from this.

Attached: images.png (224x224, 4.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 13a62c15cc77001ab2e2f255f4ee3af7269f7433f12f5616689606b2fd64b12c.png (800x800, 628.62K)

i installed openwrt on old tp link router that doesnt even have 5ghz. so it's good old 2,4ghz from now on that has longer range, and since im white man who lives in big, two story house

Eventually its going to be widespread in every city though. Just running your local errands will give you exposure. No lie I took an EMF detector around my city and the local elementary is getting blasted with 50-100x the safe levels. Its madness. Same with many of the apartment buildings in the area too

you realize that in asia 5g is already considered old? they're already talking about rolling out 6g and developing 7g

>more radiation is good for you

Attached: 1602548697054.jpg (928x909, 749.66K)

And what is 6G exactly?

5G is not 5ghz fucking retarded russian

Yep. I started posting on it in 2016 or so. Stopped bothering when I realized not only is it extremely well fortified, but most people have no interest in it at all, can't deal with the idea that they're already trapped by something harmful, and are completely addicted to their devices. I'm also just out of energy and can't bring myself to get back into it.

7 is G, the number of completion, peak amplitude. 7G will be when the Internet of Bodies is prepared to go live. The show Serial Experiments Lain called this point "protocol 7", and I would say if it wasn't predictive programming, they predicted well.

woah wtf

The G7 countries, and Homer Simpson works in sector 7G.

And there's a reason they call them "Gen Z", the last letter of the alphabet.

Attached: emf1.png (1919x902, 123.94K)

What's the Z got to do with it?

Last letter of the alphabet. The end, the last generation of this era, or of its kind, before man or the world is made anew. Alpha and omega. The number 26 itself might have some significance, I don't know.

5G gives monkeypox

Well, that's fucked up.

QRD on 5G and how the Bogdanoffs are involved please.

mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF

Nigger explain what that is before you expect me to click it.

If you don't trust it, you won't trust my explanation. Pointless.

I welcome information, but I do not welcome random links to files on Any Forums. What is on the other side of that link?

Bunch of files to download.

Attached: h653w4j65wj645j6w645.png (1908x922, 161.59K)

Thanks. You can never be too careful on this board. Was true back in the day, still true now.

I think you're a bot.

See: >I realized not only is it extremely well fortified

You can go to tiny chans that get like 5 posts per day, post about 5G, blows up with weird posts ,like yours.

not the same thing retard

distract from DN
six gorillion niggerhertz

They want to distract you with this...

Its a good tactic actually, because anyone with just half a year in high school will know how retarded the notion of 5G being dangerous is.

Shut the fuck up you schizo nigger. Not wanting to open randomly links someone thrusts on you is a worthwhile survival technique here.

Attached: 1640679595873.jpg (400x439, 34.19K)