What era are you

What era are you

Attached: 4chan time-line.png (2000x554, 284.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R7KY4WsxajdSWeDBKzzeaA/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/political implications/
archive.is/q2Xox
youtube.com/watch?v=XZxcESJV7Us
youtube.com/watch?v=KmtzQCSh6xk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder CCP Shill is a tranny and he samefags and has a cumslurping American flag poster that will hump him and agree with him all thread long. We're in your discords. Your families will be killed

Attached: 1653116043392.jpg (1024x698, 119.07K)

I'm frogposter tier

Based!

Newfag
I have arthritis

I remember the shitposts here when 9/11 happened.

Suicide shill nigger. 4chsn didn't even exist yet

Attached: 1637401983768.gif (400x300, 169.06K)

This is my first time on Any Forums :)

So is theirs

This gay fucking horse shit again. This is goal-post moving cum filled FAGGOT OUTSIDER graph. You niggers know nothing of the eras because you didn't fucking live it.

Attached: 1626476728960.png (2000x554, 254.31K)

Glad to take your redpill virginity user

Attached: 1652950704797.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Holy shit you're still that mad. Explain your history with that guy please. I'm dying to know. You've given up on calling me samefag for calling out you gay fake graph.

Not related to the OP but I saw you fags crawl out last time. Your families will fucking die slow deaths. You're in his discord cunt. You will get it

This site is funny XD I think I'll stay thanks for the funny picture haha

Attached: IMG_3322.jpg (1170x1170, 160.44K)

Please explain to me why you're so involved with that poster and post these gay inaccurate timelines. What discords? Where? Is this discord tranny stuff part 2? Slow down your schizophrenia and just explain it. You niggers owe me it for being jibbering cuck guzzlers last time. That faggot CCP guy didn't give me shit when I asked him either. So I'm asking again, what's the deal?

Hey guys - let's make America SANE again.

The Trump Train has been replaced by the Biden Boat. And this drives MAGA people absolutely insane. But it's not so bad. I will explain:

I'm a LONG-time oldfag. I've been 4channing since the pool was closed at the Habbo Hotel. I've been here since anons were fapping to carrot-chan on jj.am. I remember when all your base belonged to us, and when threads were full of Gooby/Dolan/Bogs cartoons. I remember Nod Flenders and Woll Smoth. Hell, I even MADE some of those image macros. I've been here FOREVER. Anyway, I'm here to talk about America's future - and why we should ALL rally around Joe Biden. And yes - I'm serious.

Like most of you, I voted for Trump in 2016. It was fun. There were good memes, and I don't regret it. But times have changed. Trump really WAS a 'chaos candidate.' It helped him take down Hillary.

But MAGA ran its course.

If we want America to PRO-gress rather than RE-gress, we're going to need more than chaos and memes.

Is Biden perfect? Hell no. There is a lot I DON'T like about him. But overall, he has a long record of public service, and his record is consistent in one very important way - he supports stability, both in America and around the world. He stands up to dictators like Putin while defending democracy here at home. In these challenging recent times, Biden is the man that America needs.

I know that many of you are disappointed and even shocked by Trump's loss. But that was yesterday, and now it's time to build America TOGETHER. I want to work with you toward that sacred mission, under the leadership of President Biden.

Peace out, God bless, and remember that Jesus loves you (even if no one else does). Let's make America SANE again. Let's prosper together, stop the stupid in-fighting, and let's give Biden a chance. Deal?

Attached: 11.jpg (957x1289, 100.41K)

You guys really don't like being mentioned, do you?

this is the real timeline. the idea that oldfags are somehow after trollfags is retarded.

proud newfag here.

Post all the shit on their discord, I don't care. I'm curious about the immense asshurt I witnessed last thread.

Is this some kind of tactic to repost the same threads until we leave?

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic related: it's me and my bitch

Attached: bb2.jpg (242x251, 11.83K)

Attached: 1653075413676.jpg (1200x675, 75.14K)

Attached: kanker.png (279x231, 4.01K)

I am thinking this is a means to rewrite our board history. That old trope of "he who controls the past controls the future." And they are organized by a discord themselves from what I gathered. It's not a VPNer, well not just one at least.
I can't seem to get these nonces to spill anything other than indiscriminate asshurt. If anyone knows then just share it here. It's more informative than the gay fake graph they're pushing.

Put a boomer in 2016-2018, move everything else up, and put bot age before shekel age.

So the feds want to say they just now learned about this site? Here's what they've been up to on Any Forums for the past 16 years.
>CWC honeypot
>take your meds, touch grass
>doxxing/swatting
>roleplays using Any Forums memes, tripfags
>twitter, 1pbtid, slide threads
>contrarian
>conspiracy
>flat earth, moonlanding, alien threads
>hiring hundreds of twitter users to spam whataboutism and "sources familiar with" threads and to try to be pro ukraine/pro nazi azov and cover up manufacturing of rna specific bioweapons in ukraine and hunter biden's laundering with uhg/monkey wojacks
>>>>monkey wojacks are now organic Any Forums memes
>posting news articles that dogwhistle or inflame a response in a targeted group/topic
>paying for trannies to infiltrate game companies, media, film industry for above reason
They also claim to be oldfags, and inventors of "Any Forums" with semi-convincing screenshots of imaginary somethingawful IRC chats with moot
During Obama they had different tactics, every week someone from Any Forums was being arrested and charged with some fake 'hate' crime
most glownigger roleplays or drama consists of the following
>visit a discord or minecraft server accompanied with a pepe
>go to a website accompanied with astroturfing
>8ch/killstream/qlarp
Go into their 1pbtid threads before they start taking off with newfag replies and mention how many times they've used the same topic archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R7KY4WsxajdSWeDBKzzeaA/
In most of what I watch happen here, they'll use the same topic every day during the workday for 5-10 hours, only a few topics are actually botposted archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/political implications/
They also actively post and try to control and as part of trying to disrupt any groups from forming, they usually actively try to fuck up any guilds, groups, raids or content from being completed as a team. archive.is/q2Xox various forms of western entertainment are targets

Attached: 1646536540035.png (2000x554, 301.99K)

Cancer reporting in.

And by the way for being so fucking asshurt I'm making it a point to ruin every version of this gay thread I see.
Sure. I may as well touch it up. I took the basis of that one from theirs. I lost my original long ago, but was so appalled by their bullshit timeline I made my own.

Attached: 1623729413007.png (539x465, 156.75K)

I found this website yesterday. How do I get upvotes and karmapoints?

Attached: c6e.png (1030x1100, 192.71K)

trollfag checking in
youtube.com/watch?v=XZxcESJV7Us
youtube.com/watch?v=KmtzQCSh6xk

wow that was a lot of stuff that I didn't read but I just want to say I once gave myself a blowjob when I was 13.

Animefag

>oldfag.
fuck right off with your bullshit scale data miner.

Are you positing these are feds? I certainly hope so and I'm fucking up their gay, ineffective, obviously bullshit operation. Also fedposters are some of the most schizo tier I've encountered if so. They're the ones giving 4chins a, um, well worse rep, not the sole cause of its bad rep.

Attached: 1638442209078.jpg (1275x1639, 503.8K)

Only started going here daily this year

if you've actually been around that long you should know that OP's image is historical revisionism to hide his newfag ass

Attached: 046A7289-18EE-4064-8906-FC1179830F50.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I am cancer and I approve of this timeline.

>go to Any Forums for the first time in end of 2009
>start lurking in 2010
>start posting in 2012
am i eternal newfag or cancer?