Why doesn't Europe have trees?

Australia has 1000 trees per person whereas some European countries like the Netherlands have fewer than 5 million trees. I don't think it would be unusual for the average European to have never seen a tree in his life.

Attached: europe trees.jpg (1920x1080, 261.5K)

>the Netherlands have fewer than 5 million trees.
are you actually fucking retarded
no genuinely
is there something fucking wrong with you

>why doesn’t the country literally built on a seabed have lots of trees?

>I don't think it would be unusual for the average European to have never seen a tree in his life
I bow before this bait, aussie-sama

>I don't think it would be unusual for the average European to have never seen a tree in his life.
Abo thread?

He's australian.

that's less than 1/3 of a tree per person

your shitposting is something abstract

Fuck off trees we’re full

209300000 or so trees. If 5000 per square km.

STOP sniffing petroleum,abo. No wonder you got defeated by emus

i think its a bit lower, especially since flevoland has barely any trees at all.

tree estimates are almost always faulty estimates down by "climate scientists" using bad methods. go count them yourself, you kale-munching fagmoloids.

Restructure your opening sentence as though you didn't have an abo school teacher.

But, how many Emus?

abbotard thread

Why is Kazakhstan considered part of Europe but Georgia isn't? I just would like to understand the logic behind that.

you should be asking why turkey is considered part of europe lmao

trees/wood are very expensive. I mean its a super profitable business.

In hungary I know several disgusting corrupt cockroaches that have been cutting out our woodlands for 4 decades now, making millions in the process, buying off local small governments and getting thier forests for cheap then they sell those trees/wood/planks to the west.

Honestly this map doesnt surprise me at all. The most curropt cockroach lands like hungary and ukraine got almost none.

Its corruption and business. Same reason your food and water supply is poisoned and natre is dying. Its just that some places dying faster...

Europeans really hate nature, they would rather build a shopping center or a housing unit than have nature basically doing nothing.

At least from a geographic sense Thrace makes sense to count as part of Europe. So I can accept that. But again, why Kazakhstan? Why not Georgia?

wetlands don't have dense tree cover

armenians and georgians are european

Europe built big navys with these trees to colonize the world and send your shitposting grandparents as far away from us as possible. Your post proofs that permanently ruining our forrest was worth it to get you out of the genepool

Attached: Screenshot_20220521-100741_Chrome.jpg (853x534, 319.67K)

>Australia has 1000 trees per person

i thought 99% of the country was a big fucking desert because the abbos burnt it all down