I honestly wish i knew how to be like Sam Hyde. people are scared of this dude when he is actually near them...

i honestly wish i knew how to be like Sam Hyde. people are scared of this dude when he is actually near them. yet he has never ACTUALLY attacked anyone, he just gives off the strong aura that he is dangerous, which is enough to scare almost everyone. i just have trouble conceptualizing how he is giving off that aura, trouble deducing the "science" of it you could say. can anyone break this down for me? i must be feared.

Attached: 1652399727766.jpg (365x516, 103.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcMRncsfViE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's been proven a few times that although certain people will talk shit when they are behind his back, they are fucking terrified of him when he's actually in proximity. for example idubbz, that communist boxer guy, etc.

Midwits despise his financial advice, but I've realized he's literally right about almost all of it.

What separates your average upper-middle class wage slave and your average one-percenter?
>Corporations
Corporations are souless, huskless humans that YOU get to own. They are barely taxed, they are eternally living legal entities, they bring you passive income at almost zero cost to your own person.

If you have a corporation, then yes, it is perfectly fine to debtmaxx and scam the shit out of the system. Steal from the fucking banks and rape the government? Why? Because there's no debter's prision, and even if there was, they'd come for YOU, not your corporation (where all of your money is).

This is why rich people don't pay taxes. THEY DON'T EARN SHIT. But the corporations that they down make billions. It's genius.

there is no reason for an ordinary person to have a corporation. corporations pay taxes, and then you pay taxes again on all the income you make from your corporation. if you have some need of a business structure it usually makes more sense to start an LLP, LLC, or LLLP.

also, if you mix your business and personal accounts, and your corporation is undercapitalized, your creditors can get at your personal assets by suing your corporation (in some states this is very hard, however).

Everyone knows he will get away with it.

Rumor has it he was denied entry to the Idubbbz boxing event and fought like 10 bodyguards

being huge, unstable and standoffish.

Same goes for Frank Hassle. Dude literally walks into a walmart and starts harassing any and all people and gets away with it not because he's muscular or yells or anything, just by virture of being 6 foot 5 and probably 120kg. Nobody is going to move either of them so they just have to cop it.
youtube.com/watch?v=hcMRncsfViE
video of both of them harassing nerds and nobody can stop them. Very funny

>muscular
He's fat

Kys e celeb faggot.

he looks like he smells of a homeless dudes piss soaked shoes. they're not scared. that's disgust.

retard detected

Two decade roid cycle.

>Not because he's muscular

Syntax is beyond poo's

>. i just have trouble conceptualizing how he is giving off that aura, trouble deducing the "science" of it you could say. can anyone break this down for me? i
Part of it is just that his size is naturally intimidating. The rest, I think, is training. If you took up a combat sport and trained diligently for a while, you might be able to give people a similar impression.

He was denied. He didn't fight anyone. Idubbbz was almost cool again. Unfortunately it seems like he's become a permanent faggot.

The dude is huge, strong, and shows in every interaction that he's willing to invade your comfort zone. That's his entire schtick.

He's willing to do stuff you don't like.... It implies he's not afraid of you... and therefore he may attack.

Literally a fed. Just look how many terrorist attacks he has got away with.

Attached: he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-gif-6.gif (245x245, 990.5K)

the funniest part of this is how used to dealing with autism they are in those kinds of places

ah this helps some. i still don't fully get how he pulls it off

>i must be feared
lol what a faggot. kys

Attached: dffle83.jpg (960x960, 30.24K)

Some people just have "it" man. Like I'm sure you've had a friend or knew some dude that despite being an ugly cunt,they always have crazy hot girls around them it's a bit like that. I think in sams case he's a big fish in a small pond. I like sam and sure he's a big sort of intimidating guy but when you look at the people intimidated by him like idubbz its not much of an achievement. Anyone can freak out scrawny internet nerds who have been sheltered their whole lives

>yet he has never ACTUALLY attacked anyone
including his girlfriends?