Only 3% of children end up de transitioning

Why does Any Forums want to stop trans children from receiving gender affirming medical care when it’s proven most of them have successful outcomes? Estrogen before puberty is the best because then you can fully pass as a woman before testosterone ravages your body.

Attached: 5715330E-CC2C-40FA-988F-02CAD01CD024.jpg (862x485, 92.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uC0zn0D_MyM&t=39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING TROON GROOMER
YOUR FUCKING STUDIES ARE FUNDED BY GENDER STUDIES INSTITUTES THAT ARE FUNDED BY BUTCHER DOCTORS AND OTHER CRANKS
GO FUCK YOURSELF DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Because the only race pre-disposed to schizophrenia is the kikes so regular people see what you’re pushing as mental illness meant for kids.
Sage the thread

First Time I agree with Mc Hakenkreuz memeflaggot.

>only 3%
Like no and also
Until it isn’t

Ok groomer

Mutilation is bad for your health, even when done by a surgeon.

I can pay doctors to say whatever the fuck I want in a study if I had enough money. "Studies" are fucking retarded and bullshit. The one you point to had 86 fucking participants. 86...

>Only 3% of children end up de transitioning
So we're just plain out lying now?
95% of kids who transition would have grown out of gender dysphoria if left the fuck alone. Trannies and their diseased half colon, half inverted dick "vagina" seethe at this fact.

fpbp

You can't ever truly pass you delusional freak.

If they had regular care they wouldn't need delusion-affirmations and the like

In Canada, Dr. Zucker tested his hypothesis that having gender dysphoria patients come to term with accepting their biological sex would cure dysphoria. It worked for 98% of men, and 86% of women. His lab was then shutdown by the Canadian government by pressure from the trans community. Later, he won a settlement with the Canadian gov for unlawful seizure to the tune of $500k.

Must watch, covers this topic:
youtube.com/watch?v=uC0zn0D_MyM&t=39s

because the ones that were smart die.

>most of them instead of detransitioning decide to commit suicide as they know there is no such thing as going back

Imagine what is necessary to maintain the illusion. All people around you must cooperate. TV, magazines, newspapers, Internet. All on board. Because... Just one message, one remark, one offhanded comment, can shatter the illusion and lead to an hero. Just imagine that

Can you imagine any other result getting published?

Seriously, do you think a paper that said "welp, 95% of kids regret that choice" would fly?

There is heated debate about a trial that compared stent/cabg versus medical therapy for heart attacks. And that study has a pretty solid "did this person die or not at 5 years".

You have no idea how anything works.

>percent of children
Zero percent should have been allowed in the first place. In order to "transition" at that age you likely have an extremely abusive and manipulative parent.
So the number is already misleading. We're talking about the most fucked up kids imaginable.

3% detrans
50% suicide
100% mental illness

I agree with the newfag

Yeah, the rest commit suicide lol.

Most opt for suicide as their method of de-transitioning

Damn. You beat me to it.