What is the role or purpose of government?

What is the role or purpose of government?

Attached: d1a34ca6c5dc911bd6b972db2066fded.190x278x1.jpg (190x278, 12.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYb-dzFN3n8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

protect nation, eg nationalism

to faciliate the population growth of the White Race

youtube.com/watch?v=QYb-dzFN3n8

To Manage the future, the wealth, and the prosperity of a community.

I have my preferences as to methods but that’s it.

It SHOULD be designed to pool resources of the citizens to help them in ways they can't do independently.
In practice, they run empires to make money for the leaders while treating the citizens as an exploitable resource.

I miss her

America enumerated the government's role, purposes, and limited powers in its Constitution. In the general sense, its a simple matter of might makes right.

What he said is very close to "establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity."

Was this thread made by a bot?

I've noticed a lot of low quality threads like this that ask a short question and they're made by someone hiding his flag.

It almost seems like a bot meant to spam Any Forums with dumb bullshit.

>role or purpose of government
Make jews rich

Attached: 6663234587875B.png (841x1200, 1.61M)

I'm asking because I see a lot of people demanding that the government help with the 'cost of living crisis'.

NI-GGERS TONGUE MY AA-NUS
NI-GGERS TONGUE MY ASS-HOOOLE
NI-GGERS TONGUE MY AA-NUS
NIGGERS TONGUE MY AA-SSHOO-O-OLE

Attached: 1653025563561.jpg (386x391, 20.34K)

I've got no use for government.

>role or purpose of government
keep people from killing each other off

Attached: 1636411680198.jpg (317x450, 42.86K)

For now

To be servant of the nation and people. A government doing anything else is illegitimate.

Ideally to provide basic needs for citizens.
In practice.

It certainly is just about identical to those enumerated goals, only somewhat more technically-worded. The Founding Fathers are not to be underestimated intellectually; reading their correspondence shows their sophistication in economics, political theory, language, literature, you name it.

All government is the same, to subjugate the people and to pretend to be in opposition to each other/to ally when required.

There is no need for government. Once the elite have been slaughtered.

Organize the normie cattle who never psychologically evolved beyond feudal serfdom
this

To protect the citizens for foreign threats, that's it.

Broad deregulation of things like zoning, permitting, land use, taxes, etc., would help a lot with that as it pertains to housing. In this specific area, it's not an unreasonable demand that govs address the problem by other means if they're unwilling or unable to fix the shitty legal nightmares they've created