Monkey pox is sexually transmitted

Incel bros... we won.
archive.is/VcbRY

Attached: pox.jpg (909x1650, 163.66K)

Unfortunately troons won't get it :(

I'm in Massachusetts where we just had monke pox and I just had sex tonight. Is my dick gonna rot off? Am I gonna literally return to monke and die?

PS the girl literally had sex with me cuz I told her I go on Any Forums and BTFO nazis every single day lol

kek

Attached: sorry.jpg (1080x557, 52.66K)

but you're automatically a nazi for posting here thats what cnn said

I've been on a weeklong bender with hot call girls coming to my house getting in my last action before shit gets really weird

Attached: 1652761373870.gif (500x300, 1.32M)

Incorrect I'm cool with CNN
You're a nazi when you post here, even when you say you're not, when you're pushing rightwing politics and then being like "ya i'm a libertarian tho bro" like fuck off, no you're not, you're just another dumbfuck nazi. Also if you're just an ordinary republican or MAGA you're a dumbfuck nazi. It's all the same retarded shit flying under different advertising banners trying to use different methods for retards to manipulate normal people and nobody educated is having any of it

It's airborne for 90 hours apparently, be in the same room with somebody who has the Monkey Coof and you get it too

Attached: 1652747408787.png (421x519, 200.55K)

Smallpox wasn't, but whatever

"A sauna in Spain’s capital has been forced to close over a suspected link to a monkeypox outbreak in the country, health authorities said Friday. Several European countries have reported cases in recent days, and the World Health Organisation is investigating whether some outbreaks spread within the gay community. The Paraiso sauna, a gay-friendly establishment whose name means “paradise” in the heart of Madrid, said on Twitter it was shutting its doors. "

'gay friendly'

Attached: 1653085409476.png (231x313, 194.74K)

>'gay friendly'

called Paradise.

Right its passed between gay men.
Until one of the gay men is vaxxed.
Then he sheds pox spikes like a faggot nigger.

this is how the return to monke plays out bros.... the weak ones fall to monkeypox, the true ones stay focused and return to monke

Only champions in here

Attached: 1550727579204.gif (320x454, 1.67M)

Attached: ApuFormal.gif (300x465, 179.58K)

Groomer Remover

With AIDs becoming less of an issue outside of Southern Africa, it is only right that nature and/or God would create something different to afflict society for their dysfunctional ways.

Attached: Bip2KKr.jpg (720x1280, 563.37K)

The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image.

Attached: IMG_20220519_103404.jpg (2160x2628, 1.2M)

thot pox

Isnt this why it is all gays getting it?

not a bad idea dude.

>coal burners air disease finally only getting through niggers dicks
Many such cases, free love sis