Why must there be so much suffering?

Why must there be so much suffering?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

The archons need to feed

Jews

Because life is suffering

How else will everyone be outraged?

Existence is suffering. The root of suffering is desire.

Because they stopped Hitler

This is Satans domain dumb ass

because good people are not cruel enough

Because you lack the ability to make a heav'n of hell.

Elites unironically enjoy watching you suffer

In order for the branches of the tree of life to touch heaven, the roots must scrape hell.

Because you're too weak to say no.

Because you touch yourself at night. /thread

This is why. Also, they are not strong enough to deal with reality.

I have a friend (white male) who knows what's going on, but insists that blacks and jews will "listen to reason eventually"

it's so sad to see him blind himself just so he can feel small comforts while his people are raped

the root of desire is survival. the root of survival is existence.

you literally have to accept death to stop suffering. getting rid of desire means "give up and stop fighting for your life, let your enemies win, roll over, shut up, and die quietly for no reason other than comfort."

Because it's the end times.

Shut the fuck up nigger, how many domains do Satan have?
Hell is under his domain too, people say that his presence is enough to torture you, I don't even get why religious RETARDS push reproduction so bad if everything is a hellish nightmare

Stop having kids then

Because we live in a world run by ego and not heart.

The world is designed to trigger our lower natures constantly so we stay in our animal brain.

It's deliberate.

Attached: 1642550873761.jpg (680x680, 41.1K)

You can survive without desire. Go read about Buddhism.

This is hell. You can die but you're never leaving.

Jews exist

It isn't necessary. God is playing this session on nightmare mode because he was bored with how easy hard mode had gotten for him (he plays this game a lot).

I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it. It's -- it's repulsive! Isn't it? I must get out of here. I must get free... and in this mind is the key, my key.

Because alleged good people are telling you that suffering is in your soul contract, thus you aren't allowed to do anything.
They tell you suffering is your highest good.
They tell you suffering is the only way to improve.
Perhaps they are naive or blind. That's fair.
If they're clairvoyant and suffering is the only avenue they see for the good of all, they're not good people.
And unfortunately, tonnes of these good people were in charge of the liberation of the Earth.
Only a tiny handful of them actually are good and see the error of their ways.

The only thing that matters is suffering.
We must end it by simply refusing to play the game.

you are a retard.

>You can survive without desire
do you desire air to breathe? food to eat? a mate who carries your children and not another man's? do you desire shelter? water? warmth? social acceptance? money? a job?

Go ahead and stop desiring those things. You'll die of suffocation and be braindead in four minutes.

seriously. hold your breath and see how long before you desire air.

BUT YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT IT

BUT BUT BUT DESIRE HAS A SPECIAL DEFINITION NOW THAT YOU MADE ME LOOK STUPID

BUT BUT BUT I SAW IT IN A BOOK ONCE SO ITS SCIENCE

go get your monkeypox vax you faggot

You do realize buddhists are known for lighting themselves on fire and calmly meditating as they burn to a crisp? They can probably just hold their breath too.