Imagine being Texan

Texan

Attached: the flag.jpg (2000x1125, 278.21K)

I was born there. Then my families land got stolen by taxes that don't legally have the right to exist and I moved to Montana because it has what Texas was supposed to, freedom and low taxes.

Can't argue with that. But you're always a Texan

Being a Texan just means being a central or south american at this point.

Attached: Texas.png (456x436, 45.34K)

Texan here. Born and raised.

Everyone is miserable and fat, wages are low, everyone is an alcoholic. Also fuck you if you talk bad about Texas.

Title 42 just got extended. Good day to be Texan and a patriotic American. Literally one of the best days ever to be Louisianan. They just saved our fuckin asses. Louisiana judge blocked Title 42 repeal. For 6 months at least maybe more.

what's wrong with that?

Matt dillahunty is from texas which automatically makes anyone from texas a faggot
Sorry to tell ya

Yes. Everyone worships niggers playing niggerball and says “Hurr durr luv my Mexican food” while being genocided by Mexicans. Fucking retarded

>from Austin
Doesn’t count

Lulz

where do you lowlifes live? I like in a 95%+ white afflient area.

you have to be really poor to be with browns

Well weeds illegal for starters. That ain't too cool. Every state that borders us has at least defacto recreational weed except Arkansas

How so?

You guys are in overdrive tonight. How many total can see through this on a regular basis?

Attached: 1605573234812.png (715x895, 270.78K)

You seek answer to questions that, if you do not already know the answer of, you aren't needing to know anyway. You'd unironically do a better job serving humanity by offering to mow lawns for $15 a piece. 87 IQ Guatemalan immigrants are better people than you, how does that feel?

Attached: 1606623885361.jpg (500x375, 37.71K)

>my 5k pop town in the middle of fucknowhere texas is full of 75 year old whites
>see, texas is totally white and you're poor if you disagree
Literally less than 1/3 of all babies born in Texas are white. Texas is dead, waiting to be buried.

I like living in austin

Attached: 9E00CCC6-4AB1-4CAA-8881-4C9B5C68C6F7.jpg (1170x659, 777.2K)

same
no im not just happen to settle in that shit hole im out now.

you don't get it.

Texas goes to the spics, its match, set, game.

I thought you said you were born here. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

My dick is already pretty huge. Not sure I can imagine it being much bigger

What's to get?

Attached: 1600452968954.png (1056x1095, 550.95K)

Tonight was boring though. There was nothing to do. Good weather though.

seconded

you aren't a Texan. You don't understand.

Lots of white people

cry baby, cry

I live in a medium sized Texas city thats 77% white. It depends entirely on where you live.

median age where i live is 33 and household income is 180k+. 25 minute from downtown. 95%+ white

you're in a really bad area and that's your fault, you're just failed at life and stuck with the minorities, you probably deserve to be there

me three

>live in a state that is soon going to be 30% white
>"Just pick a white city."
You really think your white-flight city or rural farmtown is going to survive the brown wave? Are you actually blind?

Someone asked and I answered. I'm not crying about it. If I care that much I'll move to Vegas. Where in addition to weed, prostitution is decriminalized which most people don't realize. So that's another thing. Sucks that weed and prostitution are illegal in Texas. I don't know if that's a fair comparison though but it's all relative.

I lived in austin for 3 years, dallas for 3 years and houston for 3 years. its not great. born and raised. i watched my hometown turn from 90% white to 40% white in 20 years. still got the best fruit cake though. fuck texas and all the enablers, just like florida its full of spics and jews. keep coping.

>you're in a really bad area
Texas is the bad area. Some dipshit like you could say the same thing about Detroit, "Durr, my neighborhood is affluent and white, you just live in the wrong place."

Understand what? Texas is gone, queer.

30 year alcoholic resident here. lateral move from Lousyanna. Texas beats all.

See
Step 1 plug the hole

anything wanted can be had. also the local laws in some counties give you a break if you are carrying less than dealer levels of weed.

Well then where's my hooker? No, weed and prostitution need be legalized. This house of cards criminal bullshit needs to stop.

250k pop. 77% white.
Demographics haven't budged in decades.
You don't get it.

you've been priced out of the white communities. your fault bro majority of states are not 100% white

>Step 1 plug the hole
No, step 1 would be invent a time machine and plug that hole sometime in the 1950's. Even if not a single spic walked across the border ever again Texas is still doomed to be a dark blue 50% hispanic state from now on. The days of getting another "Operation Wetback" are long, long over.

Attached: Texas projection.jpg (1024x768, 120.67K)

East Houston is rough and so are the people. The federal gov would do good to draft the dipshits from here.

fair

Well today is where the momentum is going. Tomorrow is literally or choice. We absolutely just got bought more time. What we do with that is our choice.

>Be Texan
>Go outside
>get shot and raped by Mexicans
>crawl to your car and go to work
>arrive at work just to be told you're getting laid off and replaced by Pablo Gonzalze from Mexico
>"Well thank GOD hes hard working" you think to yourself

God I LOVE TEXAS!!!!

Attached: majority min states.png (1200x854, 275.41K)