Christcucks

Would society have been better off had religion not been invented? How much farter or further behind are we as a society because of religion? How does religion shape the of countries?

Attached: artworks-000655318453-wxhgyi-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 50.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE
youtu.be/-iEwZiDSexI
youtu.be/3nXzi-_WTdI
youtu.be/z87QPrfM_24
youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shape the politics of countries *

Hard to say what the west would be like if Christianity. hadn't popped up.

Lol no. In half a century atheism has brought the west to a near extinction event level demographic crisis.

Would the board be better off without this thread?

Yeah...Europe and America were much stronger when they were solidly Christian. It was a uniting force. Secularism has been a fucking cancer. Our men are weak, women are whores, etc.
Yes, individual European societies were strong under various local/pagan religions, however those were not universal enough religions to unite all Europeans the way Christianity was.
Christianity when properly understood is incredibly strong. Rome under Catholicism, the Byzantines under Orthodoxy, etc were all very strong. Various corrupting forces brought them down, but I wouldn't say it was anything to do with religion, perhaps a move away from the faith if anything.

Religion wasn't invented it was evolved. The history of religion is the history of the evolution of communication and language. You cannot just strip away religion from man. Even athiesm is an invocation of Chronos/Saturn/Time/Entropy as an all devouring God above all.

certainty wouldn't be a mindless jew run shithole that we see today.

atheism is a direct product of christianity you knuckle dragging room temperature iq monkey human hybrid imbecile

yeah, and it should be forcibly devolved back into cult of the sun and animal spirits
praying to a fuckin kike on a stick and his magical all seeing dad and as a bonus to star wars force as well is beyond retarded and idiots justify all their bullshit with le religion
fuck semitic cults in their entirety

>Would society have been better off had religion not been invented?
Not even close. Religion can tame the tribal mindset, make men more peaceful, and cause get leaps in advancement due to no warring.
>How much farther or further behind are we as a society because of religion?
You would be at the aboriginal stage without religion.
How does religion shape the of countries?
1. Writing things down to remember them, scripture creates a environment of passing knowledge and education.
2. Peacetime allows for periods of healthy minds, crops, and housing since it is not burning in war.
3. It gives purpose to humankind. Back then, build shit to appease religion. Now, help make sense of the evil left clown world pedo jamboree.

It wasn't a Jew run shithole when Europe/America was Christian...because they kept Jews in check..because Christians traditionally understood Jews to be the killers of Christ...and therefore God. Martin Luther literally wrote the book "On the Jews and their Lies" ,
And Jews were regularly persecuted throughout Europe. Only since mass secularism have the Jews been able to fuck over Europe and the West
And because the West is so degenerate and weak, and holds nothing sacred, they are ripe for the fucking.

this makes no sense, tell me this is an absurdist satire you made out of thin air

without christianity jews would never have gained any significant presence in europe and would have faded to obscurity long ago and the heritage of the european peoples would not have been destroyed

>memeflag
didnt read

What’s wrong with it?

Attached: 2DEDFA3D-323E-4F29-B90D-7204F5D87A47.png (1200x1528, 3.33M)

kept jews in check? more like kept your checks in jew banks.
and don't even talk about muh persecution, you merely kicked them to a neighboring nation after they've plundered you for decades.
>muh martin luther
how many whites were killing each other because they were worshiping jews in a slight different way?

Secularism and bigcityboypussyism are bad as fuck. If it wasn't for Christianity, we would have never gotten scientific revolution, universities, industrial revolutions, etc. So yeah, if we were irreligious assholes by the XVIII, XIX and XX centuries like gooks, chinks, nuggets, etc then civilization would have never progressed. That should be obvious, but anti-religious asphalt culture tells you that science is good therefore religion sucks.

Jews didn’t start banks

Attached: 1652811915969.jpg (790x745, 120.31K)

christians did, and gave them to jews.

I don’t think that’s how it’s going but ok

The problem is non Christian Whites who betrayed Christ. Proof of Christ comes through repentance. If you're too vain to repent that makes you a vomitous wretched heathen. This is a religious Christian holy war against you. Christ is king
youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE

Attached: Christian holy war .jpg (720x463, 105.04K)

Is Vlad Putin a cuck? He's a solid Christian bro. Who's he cucking to?

Attached: A rock solid Orthodox Christian leader .jpg (720x401, 85.99K)

>Even athiesm is an invocation of Chronos/Saturn/Time/Entropy as an all devouring God above all.
Not really. Atheism is just a response to a claim

go away, schizo jew lover, lick nigger feet somewhere else.

Hey OP. I typoed my post earlier and am here offering my emotional support. Any Forums is bs that they don't let us edit a couple letters after we post.

Attached: Cheemzuh.png (860x664, 378.36K)

Hey its that faggot Johnathan Black

>The problem is non Christian Whites who betrayed Christ
That's you buddy boy

explain it you moron. isn't it funny how you're laying out absolute nonsense all the time with no logical, coherent reasoning behind it while hiding it through being cryptic, and dismissive because you know you're going to get absolutely wrecked? keep spewing nonsense, retard

Early Man probably had an epiphany the first time he heard thunder. They all probably did.
Once the connection between the Divine was made, it was permanent.
Pro being connected, Con being religion. Learn to work with it or around it if you can.

Turn to Christ in humble trust like the millions of Muslim women and children who found out Islam is fake and the quran is rank plagiarism: youtu.be/-iEwZiDSexI

Attached: Muslim women found out Islam is fake.jpg (720x414, 110.66K)

Attached: SmartSelect_20220502-053323_Chrome.jpg (1024x222, 69.99K)

Muslim women and children yearn for truth through Christ after finding out Islam is fake. So should you
youtu.be/3nXzi-_WTdI

Attached: Their women and children want the real thing.jpg (451x407, 42.39K)

You will be replaced.

Attached: A mission from God.jpg (720x835, 171.94K)

Nope :^)

Relegion hindered scientific development during the dark ages by centuries

Muslim ladies for Jesus: youtu.be/-iEwZiDSexI

Attached: Muslim woman for Jesus.jpg (474x704, 51.31K)

>memeflag
didnt read

You need to be 18 to post here

Islam can't survive the scrutiny of the internet. There are no relics in mecca from antiquity its a new city set up to scam gullible Pakistanis: youtu.be/z87QPrfM_24

Attached: Protestant devastates muslim.jpg (510x676, 97.47K)

religion isn't an invention.
religion is an observation of what is, is.

bump
fuck white people

I somewhat doubt this. Jews were already migrating throughout the Roman Empire and gaining regional power before Christianity took root. Emperor Nero also allegedly converted to Judaism (this is according to the Talmud, so take it with a grain of salt).
Also Jews were able to completely take over Khazaria, including converting many of them, despite them being Turkic pagans prior.
I think Jews would of been less successful for sure, but don’t be so narrow minded on this issue.
There is also the wildcard of Islam and weather or not Muslims would have been more successful in conquering Europeans without Christianity. If so, Jews could of used Islam as a surrogate faith to gain more power in Europe.

I'm very flattered that you compare my posting capabilities to that of a machine. Thank you
youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg

Attached: Malachi Martin .jpg (718x828, 184.81K)

Christianity made some of the first public schools and helped to educate people that would never have had the chance otherwise. Without Christianity we would all be in the fields leading an ox or dead from childbirth. But I wouldn't expect a leaf to understand anything like that

>of what is, is.

Attached: 0oFvmt.gif (320x240, 2.24M)

Nobody observes god you fucking retard

Athiesm responds to the claim by Invoking material and time and entropy.

By placing these concepts above the concept of "faith that continuing reality is good" you get nihilism and self worship.

I am not even a Christian and Christianity is not the only response to athiesm but athiesm as a manifested worldview is simply the act of placing the titanic (nothing matters because time will eat everything) at the godhead.

Seeing how religion is the only thing that stops people from behaving like deranged animals and how things like charity, literacy, the modern university system, philosophy etc. all have religious origins...the world would be absolutely fucked

Everyone agrees religion is a key factor to create society. It serves a purpose of unification.

The heritage of the European peoples would have been wiped out by the Ottomans without a (fairly) unified Christian Europe to stand against them. Christianity is what caused Europe to attain some level of unity. It is central to a Western identity. The loss of that religious nature has brought Europe nothing but degeneracy and weakness. Tell me with a straight face England is stronger now than it was 120 years ago. Tell me France is better off now as it has grown less Catholic. Ireland?
Yeah, decidedly not.

Why do you think mans intelligence comes from religion?

>spouting this establishment-approved nonsense
Why not post a Neil deGrasse Tyson quote while you're at it?

Attached: ! CRINGE !.png (487x540, 196.81K)

>Athiesm responds to the claim by Invoking material and time and entropy
Nope. It's just a response to a claim. Person A says their very favorite god exist and Person B lacks that belief. Pretty simple

Classic leaf. Doesn't understand what I actually said and instead pulls a question out of its ass. When I said you wouldn't understand I meant it and you proved it

Atheism is not believing in god. Society will always be better with religion. It makes 0 sense what you just said. Absolute retarded kid you are. Stop talking .