The power just randomly goes out... don't blame the government whatever you do

the power just randomly goes out... don't blame the government whatever you do

Attached: 1651824603546.jpg (265x172, 12.55K)

Probably starve to death

How about I do it anyway and faggots like you can't tell me otherwise?

why should I have to blame anyone or anything for my power going out?

mob, church & government are one in the same

Mine went out today while I was pissing. I don't have perfect aim, but I was good in the pitch black this time.

You could cobble a gasifier together out of literal junk and make enough power to run your house, or a big truck. If you put some brainpower into building a good quality one you could power a small suburb

Attached: natural gas.jpg (387x499, 34.34K)

Jesus christ im tired of all the nonsense "survivalist" shit that gets peddled here. Its obvious you dumb cunts have never actually tried this shit. Have fun when your engine gets coked up and needs a rebuild after 2 hours of use.

This

>no one knows how to be a mechanic, or a carpenter, or have any skills

Attached: lelette.jpg (200x200, 13.12K)

When people actually start doing this government agents will hack into their brains without a second thought.

There is a way to improvise a filter using water for this, or probably something close to it, this kind of stuff triggers the sandniggers for many reasons (such as using any organic matter as fuel with some adjustments).

Bizarrely this seems to be happening with a lot of stupid normies since a while ago.

It probably gives you a massive gay orgasm, since it's a way to get away with anything and everyone will be too retarded to even think about what's happening (besides their natural extreme levels of stupidity).

>the power goes out
>the hivemind turns on
imagine going through that as a vaxxie huh? i'll be fine living my regular life, but vaxxies will be loaded up as a playermodel in the metaverse

Attached: nanonetwork.png (1657x908, 778.17K)

They're going to brick their hard drives and then they'll have to do a massive coverup.

Stil it doesn't matter much if nobody continues to be a total fucking retard, their mental illness is well documented and if somehow this is taklen seriously without any idiot, jew or similar imbecile interfering, they can be easily found and killed, locked down or some other proper solution.

I will repeat what I'm saying since years ago when (((you))) post repeat this trash, people are affected by it since years ago without any COVID-19 vaccine or anything out of ordinary happening to them.

Your tribe of negroes will just keep repeating their nonsense but at least someone might read this.

Affected by what? You didn't even make a connection.

Mind control. That was very jewish.

Ah, yeah, mind control has always been around. But now with 5G it's even fucking worse, it's a technocrat's wet dream.
>That was very jewish.
5G is very jewish. Literally made in Israel.

Attached: 5gmindcontrol.png (1879x867, 641.6K)

>retard thinks literally turning your electricity back on is nonsense

guess what I'm going to say to people like you when you start asking people like me for help