PUTIN RESIGNED! BASED FRENCH FEMINIST!!

Attached: Tumblr_l_2517430429323112.jpg (2048x1463, 374.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nz.news.yahoo.com/nude-protester-storms-red-carpet-220315644.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats what I called upstaging actors

wut she do?

Attached: 544574873467457.jpg (300x287, 47.92K)

Why are the ones who tell us not to rape them always ugly? Who wants to rape a ugly bitch?
If you said yes , You should kill yourself.
HAVE STANDARDS FAGGOTS

nz.news.yahoo.com/nude-protester-storms-red-carpet-220315644.html

Attached: 1648093878640.gif (220x210, 230.82K)

Even the sheboon in the back knows that this is too much, kek.

how do people see creatures like this and think
>yep that's a human, we're defintely the same race
fucking monky bitch

probably did it on purpose because nobody gives a shit about their shitty film festival.

Fucking nasty Polish kurwa.

Hiroshima

She doesn’t get attention in her life and women love attention.

I hate women.

It's always the dogs that are so worried about rape. I am one trip to the bar away from fucking a dozen sluts that looks just like her with consent, why the fuck would anyone have to rape a 2?

>says GOP businessmen don't pay their fair share

>invites on any rich GOP crook selling a book just because it says Trump was an unfair boss and maybe he thought about shooting protesters but never actually ordered anyone to do it

Attached: Stephen_Colbert_c0-24-640-397_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 47.46K)

This is a truly brave and bold protest. If only Any Forums could perform meaningful protests in support of just causes.

Attached: Ukrainian women.jpg (2048x1362, 435.45K)

powerful persuasive
I am on the fence though maybe a pussy print from 1 3 and 5

Women will beleieve murdering babies is a good. But not just that it's good but that they have a fucking right to murder babies.

These nudity and paint idealism protests are more effective when the protesters are of at least average attractiveness. I feel pretty sue this is one of them false flag operations.

these retards dont realize how they are corroding the judment of rape with this petty politicized titty flashing screaming stage play "flash" mob actions
buy then again they are vapid cunts who have not much more value than getting naked and screaming apparently, really sad

sex sells huh ?

When they taste Civilization, they’re often the ones who most hate the idea of losing it.

>PUTIN RESIGNED!
he was re-signed, great this means he's going on tour soon.

Attached: StopRapingDick_.png (1353x2208, 3.63M)

> nude
> wears undies
Fake news

Ah yes I spotted the French with the red robe

A fetus is not a baby. Life begins at sperm, you are a mass baby murderer for masturbating.

Enjoy hell

>Women want attention
But why don't they think about the cost? Ok you have attention for a bit when you run around naked and scream, but now the attention is that of annoyance and disgust. What's the point of getting attention when all you do is look like a depraved clown? Nobody is going to respect you or take you seriously when you paint yourself with blood and yell about vaginas. People always say women do this for attention but I all I can do is think about the immediate consequences and I can't understand why so many women do this shit. Especially ugly ones.