Might makes right in mating

Why did might makes right stop being a legal way to obtain a female mate? By ambushing and overpowering a woman you select for strong, intelligent males who can also make a woman love them after an initial traumatic event, which selects for long term relationship stability.

Attached: tumblr_nch9knk3A11sp28y1o1_400.jpg (400x300, 42.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwjEeI2SmiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ducks have corkscrew dicks

implying you wouldnt be raped to death by alpha males

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it, and vote

all adult women should be in a conservatorship like Britney Spears was, until they are given away for marriage

Bride price now

“I, (Bride), take thee, (Groom), to be my wedded Husband; to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health; to love, cherish, and to OBEY, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth.”

Napoleon Bonaparte Quote
Women are nothing but machines for producing children.

Attached: 1650730846044.jpg (894x1024, 126.15K)

Your ID says RApE
I kneel.

>rapey

>Rapey
Kek

Rape selects for strong, ignorant men with catastrophic empathy deficits. The result of embracing rape as a method is a dramatic societal instability.

Strong, ignorant, unempathetic men cannot build stable aocieties. They build bad ghettoes.

hi, RApEY1. when will you be in town next?

Then your new wife an mother of your children gets kidnapped from her home while you're at work.

Try thinking past the first step of your retardation.

Modern women arnt even worth kidnapping.

This OP. Rape is how you get emotionally unstable men with compulsion control issues, and strong women with a more masculine bone structure and fatter asses to counteract trauma and give me space between her and little dick Haverstraw.

Now what races did I just describe? Blacks, Arabs and some Hispanics.

Facial beauty is correlated with intellect.
Whites, Persians.

Who created society?

Who is this creature? She is perfect!

N

>Literal nigger logic
>Huur durr muh dick's hard *smack lips* must steal pussy

Fuck off nigger

Attached: 1645533792344.jpg (1266x688, 75.21K)

You might be trying to be edgy, but this is legit the base reason why humans are fucked up.

Primates use forced mating---even when it is not explicit FORCE, it is, like, tactile, male primates dont have a fucking neurosis about "m'lady" that prevents them from touching her, ever. If she's in their vicinity, they will touch if they are horny.

Primates have stable colonies that subsist for thousands of years until humans destroy their environment.

It's quite obvious that females make bad mate choices for the community, even in other species you get plain females selecting for "Sexy Sons"---there's no evidence that this is a useful selection process.

based
check this shit out bros. best 12 seconds you'll spend all day
youtube.com/watch?v=qwjEeI2SmiU
mother nature is Fantastic

how do you rape when her legs are tied together? rally maeks me tink.

Attached: dildo structure.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

She just gave me a full boner and I have ED.

>we need more emasculated yesmen
>t.lowT

kek