To All Federal Agents ~

Why are you not stopping the evil people destroying this country? I grew up a patriotic young American thinking all Federal Agents were like super heroes. The cream of the crop of American citizens. Ascending to a level where you protect the rest of us. After living life, I have learned this does not appear to be the case. It appears you are actually supporting the bad people - Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Hilary Clinton, ...

Why?

Attached: 1617714804704.png (447x447, 543.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10331943/Trump-flew-seven-times-Jeffrey-Epsteins-private-Lolita-Express-jet-flight-logs-reveal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are the ones destroying the country

Feel this on a spiritual level. Never thought I'd hate my own government so much - and be so afraid of the people that should be watching out for the union.

I'll think about it

You have a naive, overly simplistic worldview.

The world isn't a battle between "good people" vs. "bad people." It's a constant infighting between a diverse array of morally grey individuals whose interests intersect and oppose each other in a constant flux.

Grow up. It's not like the political rivals of the Bidens / Clintons are any different.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10331943/Trump-flew-seven-times-Jeffrey-Epsteins-private-Lolita-Express-jet-flight-logs-reveal.html

Attached: trumpkids.png (1454x1066, 1.87M)

They're too busy stalking "pedophiles" on Discord. I'm serious. The federal agent set have an unyielding target list. They're not allowed to let anyone on that list go unobserved. It's the perfect way to dispose of people... but it means that they're not taking care of actual national threats.

The government is spending billions on a secret project to harass a group of people not all of whom are actually interested in children that way.

>They're too busy stalking "pedophiles" on Discord. I'm serious.

I'm cool with this. Money well spent.

Attached: 1617789324387.jpg (1024x670, 80.47K)

Yep. Dumdums are unable to understand that literally everyone, even Satan, thinks they're the good guy, sure they might make a mistake here and there but ultimately they think they're always in the right with the right intentions.

Truth is those fuckers either just want a paycheck or they are the types get off on having power over people.

>why are you not stopping the evil people

THEY ARE THE EVIL PEOPLE

Attached: 20220106_235519_IMG_4210.jpg (1024x859, 82.1K)

Because the pay is worth it.

Problem is they're not actually doing anything of value, like removing pedophiles from society.
No, instead they do things like TALK NORMAL CITIZENS into becoming criminals and then arresting them.

And they do this deliberately, and publicly, all to make an example out of anyone that could possibly think or act differently than the norm. They've all but obliterated the thought of civilian rebellion or pushback.

>I grew up a patriotic young American thinking all Federal Agents were like super heroes.
lol
lmao

Attached: cia.jpg (596x283, 48.44K)

This. THEY ARE THE ONES DESTROYING THE COUNTRY.

>not stopping the evil people destroying this country?
it's been decades in the making, desu

the game now is survival

Attached: c19-red-deer-2.jpg (800x997, 42.2K)

Because it pays them handsomely and they're spiritually dead inside.

Well..

In solidarity, but I don't think for a minute that Anons know what the FISA Court Did... U people are FAGGOTs.

I'd like to ditto this guy? WTF man you guys are supposed to keep our nation safe and sound from criminals, corrupt politicians, etc.

institutions are comprised of people, if the people rot the institutions will follow.

>Why are you not stopping the evil people destroying this country?
They have to eat and don't want to lose their jobs. Have you ever tried talking to somebody in the military about the shit they do for Israel?

You are the ONE that You Have BEEN Waiting FOR.

- Think and try to get it
- Modernization by Anglos Europeans,... we already had Colonialism on steroid,... but the Modernization from Malthusian-Darwinian shit... turned European Powers into Satanists.

Attached: Boer.South.A.Brit.Malthusian.png (802x552, 506.5K)

Malthus Video anyone?
- It's Webster Trapley Video

Attached: Democide.John.P.Holdren.Bentham.Malthus.Agenda.jpg (796x564, 205.25K)

My absolute biggest issue though, the one that makes me seethe whenever it passes into my mind again, is all the complicit people in the middle not doing jack about anything.

Every single man, cop, women, child, boss, mid level manager, karen, that simply says "well the guys above me told me to do it so I have to" despite having serious moral and logical objections to what is being asked of them is ridiculous.

That's what the nazis did. "We were ordered to do so".

You ALWAYS have a choice. Always. You can do the right thing, you can say no.
In fact, we TRUSTED you to do the right thing, and these last 2 1/2 years have been a textbook example of how quickly a society can collapse in on itself when presented with a dictatorship and 300 million yes men.

Pisses me off.

Okay here is the video.

Attached: Democide.John.P.Holdren.Club.of.Rome.DeIndustrialization.Agenda.jpg (903x549, 94.53K)

i had heard they shot herpes joker and it didnt even make it to national news. kinda crazy you would think thats news worthy. due to mask mandates in some cities people with the herp spread it all over their own face due to humid exhaled water vapor thats contaminates and the warm temp of the breath also encourages the spread. its not just normal body temp its a build up. its why it feels warm when your own breath is felt wearing a mask after a few minutes it should feel warm as long as its not cold around you...

any ways some one had some crazy shit across their face and went full on im a super villian and they shot his ass

The simple answer is that our country used to be majority white. Our politicians have been weak men who succumb to the will of their Jewish masters, and have done so for over a century. Our federal agencies and our military brass have all been subverted with communist ideals. Every agency promotes "Diversity", which is another way of saying "no more white people" to make their Jewish masters happy. If you are a white male working for the feds, you are a traitor to this nation and your people. Jews will kill you once they have achieved their enslavement and disarmament of the country, and will not care of your prior loyalty. They had no problem shooting down a navy ship that was clearly flying the US flag, and they had no problem trying to kill civilians under false flag attacks (Look up the USS liberty and the Lavon affair). They WILL kill or gulag you.

>Why are you not stopping the evil people destroying this country?
they are the ones destroying the country

Attached: buffalo1.png (1024x994, 759.65K)

Feds, glowies, zogbots. They're all NPCs with the warrior gene. I.E. NPCs of the 'warrior' case. They follow blindly into conflict and ask no questions because they're that... NPCs.
Everyday, it is harder to sympathize with normans.

Tell me wholeheartedly, and honestly, that they don't deserve the dystopia they're living in right now.