So how is "globohomo" interfering in your life, stopping you from kissing the girl...

So how is "globohomo" interfering in your life, stopping you from kissing the girl, and making love under the stars Any Forums?

Attached: download (73).jpg (225x225, 5.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vaccine lockdowns moron.
Unvaccinated still cannot leave the country in Canada and many other countries.

>how could a thing be bad if it's not directly preventing me from getting a girlfriend?
brainlet

why is anyas chest blurred?

Ayyyyy

Attached: 6337D87F-4BCB-4BDA-B03C-2E307CA53A6C.jpg (325x155, 6.56K)

>So how is "globohomo" interfering in your life
well when i was applying for jobs they all specified i must be a disabled transgendered black leabian or they weren't interested in offering me employment

I like these blonde, European-featured Argentinians from families that speak German that nobody ever questions.

Attached: 1649178963882.jpg (724x1024, 97.35K)

Have you been to any lookouts or lakes lately ? you are less likely to hear the sound of owls and nature than you are to hear faggots gangbanging eachother in the bushes. rwds can't come too soon.

Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, thereā€˜s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: covers.jpg (1772x726, 502.69K)

gain of function mosquitos

Attached: pol-153.webm (960x530, 2.3M)

It's stopping me from travel and interfering with my business deals.

all fields

Encouraging pre-marital sex has paradoxically lead to a huge decline in sex.

The girl who I'm pilling got vaxxed before learning the truth, globohomo will pay for this.

>So how is "globohomo" interfering in your life, stopping you from kissing the girl
Her erection keeps pushing me away

I could tell you but its a risk to my health. not from them, they can eat a bag of toad shit.

Is this a serious question? You strawmaned your own question like an absolute fucking retard. If you dont know why Globalism is bad, and you come to Any Forums to ask you are a fucking shithead.

idiot. my last two girlfriends have been pansexual marxist freaks that i had to dump, you think this would happen without globohomo?

none of that matters. Wizard's business.

Attached: 5az88f.jpg (259x375, 22.03K)

driving everything up
except real estate, stocks, and assets generally

I got 99 problems
but a bitch ain't 1

Attached: gigachad-coffee.png (1242x1394, 769.2K)

Attached: 1605099663153.jpg (680x327, 41.48K)

Attached: 1607301224722.jpg (814x717, 79.75K)

How is Natsoc interfering in your life?
Making it hard for you to groom children. Can't hate Whites and ethnically cleanse them without pushback. Can't do a gun grab without being hunted down and brutally murdered. Can't force communism without causing a real holocaust. Poor baby life's so hard for a degenerate parasite.

Only faggots travel outside of Canada, Jew.

Attached: American politics.jpg (1024x753, 103.3K)

Attached: 1604724271384.jpg (743x1060, 117.76K)

They're not. I hate them simply because I can user.

Attached: 1644696654788.png (867x766, 563.08K)

What girl?

>the world revolves around pussy!
ok virgin npc