Defend this

defend this

Attached: missile strike against a cultural centre in Lozova, Kharkiv region, Ukraine.webm (914x500, 2.82M)

Okay give context and we will have a debate

Pretty kino desu

I'm guessing they don't want another azovstal situation

tochka-u

Can’t. On my iPhone.

defend it? it looks like its too late for that to me..

based

why did those peeps abandon the car and ran?

Why would I? Looks cool as fuck

Russians are Based

wtf are those ghosts moving from left to right of screen after the Explosion?

>defend this
Not defending Ukraine sorry.

Driving is stresful

Its a 1 post by this ID giga nigger
Just ignore after this post. He didn't reply to my genuine request

Birds user kek

Isn't it nice Ukraine has tons of cctv cameras to watch the war... imagine if Best Korea finally liberated Worst Korea, Worst Korea has tons of livestream cameras even in HD,

OK. It was an ugly building.

Op what was the qrd on this cultural center ?
Sounds kind of jewy or niggery to me.
The only cultural centers I have ever seen in the U.S. are for shitskins of one form or another.

Download PlayerXtreme. Click and hold the webm thumbnail and click copy. Open PlayerXtreme and click the network tab. Then you click 'from URL' and you paste the URL you saved from earlier then click play.

Does it have sound?

Webms from Any Forums do not have sound. But any other webms you save from other board will most likely have sound.

rocket comes from west, deep inside ukrainian controlled territory

Attached: 1641392649251.png (757x797, 865.37K)

k thx

is this Odessa? what's the building
i mean the country is at war and if the building has some strategic significance for the Ukrainian government I guess it's not too difficult to justify.
>Russian invasion of Ukraine wasn't legitimate
Ukraine had increased troops in the contested areas of Luhansk and Donetsk considerably in the two months prior to the invasion, in preparation for a large-scale offensive to retake the Donbass from the pro-Russian people's republics and their militias. The Russian pre-emptive strike on the Ukrainian military was technically justified because they were in imminent danger. On a broader/deeper timescale NATO had violated its agreements going back decades about encroaching on Russia's borders and Ukraine specifically had reneged on the Minsk accords.

Until Ukraine agrees to surrender and come to terms, specifically involving becoming politically neutral, demilitarized and removing extremist nationalist elements from its military and government, Russia's special military operation (including missile strikes in cities like Lvov Kiev and Odessa, like the one pictured here) is morally, legally and politically justified.

(Please note that this post is not an endorsement of the Russian government- far from it. The Russian government is "chekhist" aka owned by intelligence services, oligarchs and organized crime. It is one of the most openly corrupt and cynical governments in the world and seeks to cloak its self-interested actions in moral justifications. I would argue that the creation of the LPR DPR and now Kherson DPR are motivated largely by a desire for access to the natural resources, but they say it's to 'protect Russian civilians'- a blatant misdirection/obfuscation, like much of what Russians do or say on the global and domestic stages)

>revisionist history lgbt center gets exploded
>"defend this"

good riddance, i don't agree with a single tax payer dollar going to these hohol niggers anyway.

Attached: buffalo_shooter_gun.jpg (1713x1184, 908.81K)

launched from Transnistria or Belarus (or their airspace) maybe?

I am the first to see the doggies.

Attached: Notes_220519_123358_644.jpg (1024x394, 297.58K)

>Ukraine had increased troops in the contested areas of Luhansk and Donetsk considerably in the two months prior to the invasion, in preparation for a large-scale offensive to retake the Donbass from the pro-Russian people's republics and their militias

Woah, monke planned a whole invasion operation in under two months? Truly a genius

not likely that range, here's zoomed out
no chance this rocket came from donbas or russia
comes from inside ukraine

Attached: 1632592427140.png (740x368, 130.74K)

spot the two kitties in the webm

Attached: web1_Stevie-Opie.jpg (640x480, 64.47K)

>People are still replying.

I hope you all spiced the fields

It is for big Israel. You will undertand when this is all over.

probably a command structure, real nice arrival here, much more smoke than I would suspect from such a strike. Unsure what was in there didn't hear anything about chemical reports so maybe asbestos