Why is hating transgender women so common nowadays?

Why is hating transgender women so common nowadays?
They cant hurt you or your interests

Attached: IMG_20220521_100311.jpg (1080x1564, 328.66K)

Do you think we should tell schizos to listen to the voices in their heads?

They hate themselves more than I hate them. That's why they kill themselves first.

The only schizo here is you

Thats already debunked

I'd prefer that they don't hurt us on their own forum and stay out of Any Forums.

Because it's nasty.

Because they inject female hormones into themselves to look more like a woman without anything but plastic tits and a asshole used as a enter instead of a exit as nature intended

>They cant hurt you or your interests
They are child molesters.

Attached: 1650764100708.webm (256x480, 2.22M)

>transgender women
Men playing dress-up.

Because they refuse to listen to reason.

Attached: TransCriminals.jpg (940x788, 266.01K)

Answer my question. Should we tell people to lean into their mental delusions?

>Thats already debunked
It's not.

Attached: TransSelfHate.jpg (2000x969, 127.31K)

Jesus Christ in Heaven, has neither this person nor the surgeon ever seen a penis before?

>Why is hating transgender women so common nowa-AAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKK

Attached: 2972 - a07503fe2f6c96fa7dc91641458ee131.png (768x719, 543.76K)

Already debunked and fact checked

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-21-10-17-10-409_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x452, 90.13K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

HOW DOES ANYONE THINK THIS IS OKAY LET ALONE NORMAL

You talking about eunuchs?

I dont hate, I just feel disgust.
May I have my natural right to feel disgust, please?

Why not. Mental illness bus hilarious it's almost as if Satan is trolling yet I wonder is God truly capable of such a thing.

My fetish is making fun of mentally retarded people with no true sentience.

Any ways excuse my wise guy ways.

Leftwing Marxist luciferian globalist pedo feminist diversity White Genocide jewish NWO

Attached: 20210814_124215.jpg (2172x3862, 433.62K)

This "voice in their head" is bullshit. No transgender says this. Touch grass

thats pretty transphobic of you, watch yourself or you'll be leaving in an ambulance

Get help before some jew Dr turns you into a eunuch.

Hail !!

Attached: 1652856954011m.jpg (1024x823, 137.46K)

Of course they reject a false association.

It's a true association.

Trannies are literally demons and Satan is literally depicted as a man with breasts

Simple as

Attached: le slippery slope.jpg (1080x1660, 760.85K)

Attached: 1mzkcvwwvst81.jpg (960x987, 180.42K)

The Sixth House welcomes you.

Attached: ashghoul.jpg (1440x1106, 98.25K)

I didn't know they made a new Israeli flag

Attached: Its just a Far Right conspiracy 5.jpg (540x638, 84.48K)

baphomet isn't satan and it's symbolism, not a literal description

I never said trannyism was schizophrenia. I said it was a mental delusion. A biological male could never understand the state of being female, it is completely out of his real of understanding. So, to say he is female on the inside requires a delusion of what he thinks the state of being female is. Telling trannies to embrace this delusion is no different from telling a schizo to listen to his voices, or a bipolar to embrace their highs and lows without inhibition. This is not how mental illnesses are treated.

Demons and satan doesnt exist. theists are more mentally ill than the people you hate

>baphomet isn't satan and it's symbolism, not a literal description

Attached: Shub Niggerath.jpg (386x451, 39.37K)

Is this the Bee? Seems too based for even them

Cute comic. The art is so complex yet very straightforward I like the artistic architecture of the box, very minimalistic and and easy to understand.

Different topic then. Next

Yet you believe in an immaterial soul wholly separate from the body. That is the only way you could justify trannyism not being a mental delusion. But since you call theism mentally illness, you must also see trannyism as mental illness

Not a different topic. You're being deliberately obtuse because you are not here in good faith. Either you believe in an immaterial soul, or you accept trannyism as a mental illness. But you won't even approach this because you aren't here to actually speak to people, you're here to troll and denigrate.

>Demons and satan doesnt exist. theists are more mentally ill than the people you hate

Attached: Glorp.png (743x919, 28.43K)

back to zerohedge, schizo boomer

Best sort of predator is one that tries to blend in.

why does this guy keep switching ips? genuine schizo boomer

No worries here user I only spread positivity to trans folx.

Attached: 61636870-D086-4373-B719-D31BB47DE7DF.jpg (828x1046, 146.38K)

Possibly, yet that is niether here nor or dared there. I wonder, what could complement such a delusion of articulated self hatred if not animosity to ones own vanity?? Pride beauty humility. I can only fathom the amount of internal cock sucketrybit takes to game yourself not in self service to the unmentionable supreme self

to be fair, a slippery slope is one of the first things to come to mind when one thinks of homosexuals and their associated behaviours

>transgender
>women
Pick one

jej

More than disgust, this makes me super sad. Why would you mutiliate your body like this?