IMAGINE BEING THE IDIOT THAT SOLD THEIR STOCKS TODAY

IMAGINE BEING THE IDIOT THAT SOLD THEIR STOCKS TODAY.
>MARKET DOWN 5%!!!
>ITS OVER! ITS THE END! CIRCUIT BREAKERS SOON!!
>End the day flat
Looks like rich people win once again, and poors get dunked on.

Attached: circuitwhats2.png (805x524, 52.26K)

You'd have to make 10% a month to keep up with mere inflation lol.

Stock "investors" are just like sports gamblers. Most dont know shit and always lose.

Attached: kman.jpg (750x746, 72.38K)

Once all you wage cagers get back in your cage then you're going to see the biggest and fastest Hyperinflation since Zimbabwe start pouring into the stock market.

We're gonna see the first "centi-trillionaire CEO" in the next 18 months. With an annual compensation package of a trillion dollars per year.

You aren't playing the short game dumbest. You'd essentially be betting th us economy is not going to exist and the market will not outperform inflation long term. The markets by nature will adjust to inflation naturally, as everything eventually does. Anyone that invests short term isn't an investor, they are gamblers. This is a long game.

They know what they are, that's why they made ridiculing them a crime that's still on the books, but isn't enforced very often.

tell me the longs which can beat inflation

they're not in the stock market, lol, it's real estate, mtg cards, silver, gold, antique cans, etc.

I’m up 3% over 3 years. Am I winning? What’s the current inflation rate?

Everytime you buy a stonk ask who is selling it. A shark that's who.
Everytime you sell a stonk ask who is buying it. A shark that's who.
The more you trade back and forth the more you get taken advantage of.

The redpilled way to invest is to carefully evaluate a company, and if you end up buying, then diamond hand it.

>Cope

you're holding the bag, nigger

YOU cope

Stay poor, slave.

Attached: 1653030718337.webm (720x720, 1.57M)

If you throw a cat hard enough, it will bounce

>if you don't buy cryptos and stocks you're poor
bought dual land mtg cards in the 1990s for $2 a pop, i'm good

got a WHOLE box of 'em

Sandniggers have infinite gibsmedats from the government.

Attached: brrrr.jpg (1280x720, 116.41K)

10% annual sweetie, but the numbers are juiced so it's closer to 20% or whatever

>NEETS pretend to be day traders larp thread

Attached: wut.png (729x527, 390.58K)

Your best plays are going to take years, and should be on fundamentals.
When oil went negative and everyone was trying to capture that futures delivery trade, I bought Occidental Petroleum at $12. At one point it dipped to $8. Checked my head, "is oil going away forever? No". Just sat on it, still sitting on it.
Stop trying to day trade. Put cash together to play big fundamental irregulaties. Where the whole market is panicking against all rational evidence. That's how you can win as a "normie".
The rest is all how close you are to the exchange, physically or by relationship.

So what are you buying now?

See you next week when everything tanks again. Low iq post.

I bought some Amazon at the beginning of the week.
I live in a 2nd tier west coast city that should be relatively industrialized. Things I used to be able to just "go and get", to make repairs or other even handy type of things I can no longer get locally (pre-covid). I have to mail order everything and Amazon has a monopoly on this. I hate Amazon, really do, but their monopoly power is only going to get better. Did this because it's tangible goods and tech (risk on) where as the oxy and finance plays are overweight.

What am I coping about? Is 1%/year good or not? I just started investing. How does that compare to inflation?