20 million Africans coming to Europe: THE BLACKENING

>“Without peace there will be famine in the autumn and 20 million Africans will be ready to go,”
>Italian League party leader Matteo Salvini has warned that if the war in Ukraine does not end soon, chronic food shortages will cause an immigration wave that will lead to 20 million African migrants trying to enter Europe.

>If Ukrainian grain supplies continue to be impacted, Salvini cautions, “Significant hunger is expected on the African continent, which will be a humanitarian, then a social, and finally an Italian problem.”
>infowars.com/posts/salvini-warns-food-shortages-could-cause-20-million-african-migrants-to-enter-europe/

Europoors are you ready to get permanently blacked?

Attached: italy-immigration-1_wide-a714e0276487a4dfdd2b922301757001b9f6c165[1].jpg (1400x788, 890.6K)

>blocks your path

Attached: EAB31122-8E5B-440E-AD44-2017657377F0.png (659x494, 361.65K)

Orc raids in the shire

They’re having trouble finding a place for Ukrainian refugees but will somehow allow in 20 million niggers…

I would safe Europe from you nasty mutts

I’m glad. I hate Northern Europeans, I wish you to be replaced. Slavs themselves are dying out. Medniggers are also on the receiving end of both phenomenons. My ancient people are going to the last europeans and I love it. We’re going to take over when you’ve finally been replaced by black and Arab seed.

We can only hope Poseidon intervenes.

>20million nigger apes
So a normal year for paki Italy?

You are Chinese and your mother loves BBC

Attached: 1616414968254.jpg (1024x1001, 78.25K)

It really is crazy how this is what the modern day invasion looks like. It's not like Russia in Ukraine. It's niggers on boats in the mediterranean. it's spics and niggers on the Rio Grande. we could literally snipe them in a second and let their bodies be feasted upon by vultures. but instead we allow our people to be replaced.

Attached: 1653082660161.jpg (1125x1317, 382.44K)

kys christcuck and keep crying about refugees

Sink the boats. Problem solved.

My roots are more ancient to Europe than like 70% of Germans, Anglos, Dutch, French, Spaniards, Italians....I’m happy West Europeans are getting replaced. These are criminal nations that have destroyed my people. Not because of being better, just luck and breeding like rabbits. Now what happened to us is happening to them except we stayed mostly pure while Western Europeans will be majority african and Arab roots lol

MORE DIVERSITY!? YAAAAAAAAS! MORE KEKOLDING FOR ME AND MY WIFE! I CANT WAIT TO PICK UP ONE BULL AFTER THE OTHER. MY WIFE IS EQUALLY AS EXCITED!

Attached: 1652731214513s.jpg (93x125, 2.83K)

>>“Without peace there will be famine in the autumn and 20 million Africans will be ready to go,”
>>Italian League party leader Matteo Salvini has warned that if the war in Ukraine does not end soon, chronic food shortages will cause an immigration wave that will lead to 20 million African migrants trying to enter Europe.
>>If Ukrainian grain supplies continue to be impacted, Salvini cautions, “Significant hunger is expected on the African continent, which will be a humanitarian, then a social, and finally an Italian problem.”

Explain. Why can't you europeans just
1. Refuse them entry ?
2. Sit back ?
3. Watch them starve to death in Africa ?
4. Laugh ?
It literally requires almost no action on your part. So why do you feel the need to save them?

>Canadian
>talks about replacement

We don't have any food either niggers. Stay where you are.

the egyptian border guards literally shoots at niggers who try to cross their borders
eurocucks could never

good european women will finally be able to have orgasm

>so many poor defenseless children
I can't believe you want to send them back Any Forums

Just don't let them in. It's that simple.

Because white people are trash. Every single white man is a coward. Truth hurts.

Attached: pol-29.webm (582x710, 2.77M)

Lol, let them replace "us". That'll make sure kikes will never leave this place. Even in death of the white race, whites are the master of fate.