The Housing Crash Is Here

Shit is hitting the fan on Any Forums right now. Some pajeet real estate marketeer is dropping the facts about the sudden crash in home sales. This will carry over into economic data in a couple months' time.

Attached: pajeet real estate bro.jpg (1784x414, 159.58K)

Bruh

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Attached: image_2022-05-20_220621758.png (315x369, 115.81K)

Sir

you're a faggot OP, put the crown down.

Nice link faggot.

It's a real thread but it's just some fsggot larping. Op is probably the op of the biz thread. I hope he necks himself.

Mtg rates have doubled in 1 year. It cost double to finance a house. Did u not see this happening?

But houses only go up!

magic the gathering is dead.

ok OP, define "crash". Bet you can't, stupid fuck.

house prices only go up retard. buy yesterday or get priced out until the heat death of the universe.

Stupid faggots didnt realize the eviction moratorium was playing a significant role in the manufactured housing demand

So? Blackrock will buy it all.

Attached: 5402396A-CF91-4297-A0AA-5898F82D8879.jpg (709x697, 101.88K)

Money printing and blackrock buy outs. Was causing the housing prices.

But the fed can't print anymore without catastrophic inflation, since the money is already oversaturated in all possible investment industry's.

>Fed raises the base rate
>Any Forums acts surprised when the housing market cools off
Holy shit I’m glad I don’t go there anymore

Good. Accelerate.

No one wants to buy anything from pajeets. They smell and are just as greedy as Jews. Blackrock is still snapping up homes 50k over market value. This guys doing something wrong.

good thing i sold out all m y RE and bought tulip bulbs just in time

>above list price
Did they mistook that for inflation?

Attached: Inflation in the Weimar Republic 1921-1922.jpg (618x285, 74.92K)

This. Things have inherent value. Money doesn't.

Housing sales are cooling so the prices are starting to stabilize. I think more than a few people are starting to bring their homes to the market hoping to catch a peak price so competition will be fierce in the upcoming months driving prices back down. At some point, new buyers will find themselves underwater (owe more than the home is valued) and more than a few might bring yet more homes to the sales inventory to avoid losing on their investments.