Groomerpox is airborne for 90+ hours

How will you guys disguise the hideous scars all over your bodies after we all inevitably get this shit? Will it be infinitely more over for incels afterwards?

Attached: ezgif-1-671cb05241.png (800x450, 504.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3556235/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3556235/
>Airborne for at least 90+ hours

>implying i leave my home

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35.19K)

I had chickenpox, just don't scratch the ones on your face

whats with all these goddamn diseases man i just became an adult

I'm not vaxxed so not my problem

Damn nigga this shit leaves scars?

This. That's a jabronie problem.

In five years I will imerge from the basement a god among men. I will never take it.

This as fuck.

Attached: C5249BC6-4DC8-49E7-9363-FA734CD77A87.jpg (474x421, 56.92K)

I just tell them I'm an illegal and they apologize and let me go about my business with the key to the city.

Are you guys retarded? How do you not know this? Did you skip history class in school or something?

Oops looks like it only affects people with aids. Like people who injected themselves with aids. Will we suffer because of their stupidity? Yes. Will we get "monkeypox" and die? No. The question is, who gets thrown in the quarantine camps? Us or them? I'm thinking it's us while they destroy each other and die, and then they release us and we rebuild civilization

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-182110_Chrome.jpg (1080x838, 489.3K)

What if they die before they let us out?

I was vaccinated against smallpox in the 1950's. Everybody was.

Stop letting niggers and other faggots fuck you raw dog in the ass and you'll be fine.

Just hold your breath.

Attached: ggdfgdgdf.jpg (970x931, 347.43K)

Why are you lying about it being airborne faggot?

all fields

Attached: tranny you.png (894x866, 64.14K)

But then the camps are a good place? I love camping.

Yeah this is the only reason I’m concerned, 10-30% death, I’ll survive. Living with disfiguring scars would be much harder to deal with it.

This is another scenario where they know fags are most likely to get onboard with govt mandates about injections. I didnt get the 2020 shot and im not gay so i wont be getting the boost or the 2022 shot. Sorry. I mean Im just not going to get it. I mean lol. Hahhahhahaa. Sorry bro.

being able to suspend a virus in the air doesn't mean it actually spreads that way

>Why are you lying
Because it's not a lie

Attached: fdfdfdgfg.jpg (705x917, 274.71K)

Would chickenpox give you immunity?
My dad caught it and got super six when I was 3 and I got it too (mild in kids),
Not caring at all would be awesome.

Yes Ben, the camps are a good place. Now follow the nice doctors.

>Because it's not a lie
It's total bullshit. It takes direct contact with pox or feces of an infected person to contract it and even then people in close proximity i.e. live in the same house don't get infected.

total bullshit moishe.

super sick* I'm not even phone posting so I can't blame that on autocorrect

tfw you scratched them on your face and still has holes in your skin in your 30s

I just moved to the woods, boring as fuck, but no Jew in the woods.

What are you doing there?

Smallpox is back.

>It's total bullshit
Explain 'aerosolized virus'

Attached: bvcbcvvvbnb.jpg (464x789, 171.13K)

>Would chickenpox give you immunity?
no chickenpox is a herederpes

just don't be around people farting, unironically

we're only allowed to imagine the smell, for the time being

I don't know, but everyone born before 1980 got the smallpox vaccine and that gives you immunity.

You are the Jew in the woods. The True Man is sasquatch. I'm not joking.

>inhalation of aerosolized virus or organic matter containing virus particles
i.e., fart particles

They never go away, if you scratched them, like people that had really bad acne

If you ever get infections and sores like that on your face, get benzoyl peroxide and apply small peas of the paste on them. It's like magic.
Just be careful with sunlight because it makes your skin extremely susceptible to sunburn, that's also why it's just small peas too.