NYCbros, what are things like there today?

Is it worth moving there if you have the means or is it a shitshow?

Attached: le-chiffre.gif (633x250, 1.22M)

Nyc is more congested than auschwits. Same percentage of jews tho.

kys christcuck nothing is wrong with NYC

I carry pepper spray everywhere I go with my finger on the trigger. I was robbed by a junkie around 2am one night while browsing ice cream flavors in the frozen section of Rite Aid. I thought the guy was reaching over my shoulder to grab a container but he grabbed my bag instead. One of the only times I had let my guard down. This was on 50th and 8th and now that Rite Aid has closed down. The cops found him nearby and I got all my stuff back.

Kekd n czechd. Nothing tops nyc in terms of filth and degeneracy

So no jews then?

checked and great tag.

Attached: joker-arthur-fleck-1554298615.jpg (1920x1030, 114.34K)

If you have money YES. Otherwise no.

>The cops found him nearby and I got all my stuff back.
Bullshit.

How old are you? Sub 30 spend your time elsewhere. Otherwise get your fill of heeb snatch then also go elsewhere when you got your fill

There's pretty much a cop every block in NYC, NYPD would be like the 3rd largest military in the world if it was a military.

They tracked him down with my Apple ID bc he had taken my phone you insufferable skeptical fag.

And they are still incompetent

Why on earth would you want to move there? What about living in an century old, nearly dilapidated apartment in a city that reeks of urine and garbage appeals to you?

Work reasons.

the fuck field do you work in where you need to consider moving to stinky shitty jew york city?

As someone who grew up in Boston (not NYC, but pretty close), there's not enough money in the world to get me back there. I don't even go back for funerals.

at least in Boston you can have a car and a gun and the geographical size of the city limits is small enough that you can get to NH quickly. NYC has like 3x the tax of Boston and you're surrounded by even shittier neighbors such as New Jersey. Yuck.

It's awesome! We are run by democrats just like always!

Attached: TypicalNYCday.webm (1162x720, 2.64M)

Yeah, I really don't miss New England at all. Moving out to the midwest is the single best thing I've ever done for myself.

0% chance an nyc did this. they do not give a shit about your fucking man purse full of dildos you got on 8th ave