Kikes are planning to fuck around and find out on May 28th

Remember the day. The whole world will witness Israel get BTFO once and for all.

Attached: Palestine Quds.jpg (1079x700, 360.65K)

I'm too lazy to check. How many weeks is that from now? About 2?

TWO MORE WEEKS.

Attached: 1643645849843.png (1818x1294, 239.87K)

why should we care? I hope you wipe eachother out and no brown person remains.

>2 more weeks.
>Why should we care?
Always the same flag.

Attached: pepe flag jew.jpg (1024x634, 43.96K)

I STAND STRONG WITH ISREAL

Thing is I hope it's real but you and I both know this thread is probably bullshit.

Attached: 1608186595706.png (800x600, 440.35K)

No, it's real.
Just remember, next Saturday, pay attention to the news.

>Leaf

Fuck off horse mounter.

put me in the screencap when this comes back a week later and kikes bombed the Palestinians again.
Then put me in the screencap when they inevitably lie about the circumstances

Setting arbitrary timelines is retarded and never comes to fruition. Nothing is happening in May other than another day of shitposting and Biden crapping his pants.

Israel stands alone about to face off against Russia Turkey Syria and Iran, maybe not a good idea if humanity wants to continue this miserable existence instead of ascending to the Kingdom of Heaven, or Hell it's not for me to judge.

bruh...

Attached: Kikes fucking around.jpg (1080x1065, 149.6K)

israel is destined for hell the synagogue of satan

I can't make such judgements, all I know is that it is granted God's protection in the End Times that we are currently living in

One can only hope...

Attached: nuke kiketown6.jpg (1800x1021, 523.32K)

Kikes are not Jews you fucking golem.

if the holy land got nuked, that would solve the issue of them both kikes and pali's arguing about it forever wouldn't it?

I almost believe it but I can't wait on specific dates anymore. But they were trying to hit Russian shit in Syria I heard.

Thanks for the update user. I'll get the popcorn ready be there to watch the Jews finally get BTFO once and for all on May 28th, 2022.