Be me

>Be me
>Be Arab and 26 years
>Live in South Ontario
>own house and car
>Anglo girlfriend
>good warehouse job

Yet when I interact with white Canadians I can see their autism. They are jealous and especially older ones look at me with a grimmy face.

Why are white Canadians like that and is the hate justified?

Attached: 8255B486-5FCF-4CD0-B5EE-3336CE316C85.jpg (800x533, 84.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VB0j_NksX1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you

I think you just have an odor or possibly a very unattractive Arabic mug. You can be ethnic just don’t be disgusting and ugly.

You're a brown foreigner. It's completely natural to be repulsed by any kind of foreigners, and when they look different that's even more amplified.
Doesn't matter how much faggotry is pushed in culture, this biological reality can't really change the real subconscious reaction people have. So, deal with it bro. You wanted to live in a foreign nation after all.

> anglo girlfriend
yikes

Attached: 1BB36C79-6C19-46F9-8B16-F985B41B732C.jpg (960x714, 54.8K)

Why are you jealous of me? I worked my ass off and I had the balls to get my current blonde hair and blue eyes gf. She’s hot but a 7 if I’m being objective. She’s Anglo. What did I do to you? If I can do this than you can to since you’re white and everything is much easier for you. Stop being lazy is my advice to you and similar people like you.

they are jealous and envious of your success no doubt about that.

You're a sand negro

honestly if white canadiens decided to pull all the brown people out of their homes and break their heads open with sticks and other hard objects on live stream I would truly be happy, I would truly be reinvigorated with new hope and a zest for life.

You need to die for me to smile again, don't you see that, Abdullah?

Attached: you-stupid-nigger-i-pity-thee.gif (500x289, 491.13K)

No one cares, it's all in your head.

>Anglo Girlfriend
I wouldn't brag about that

>You need to die for me to smile again, don't you see that, Abdullah?
Just stop being lazy and have the balls to ask for a date. Wash your ass, wash your balls, groom yourself. If you’re fat and not confident then do calorie deficit and exercising. Work a cheap job, doesn’t matter if it isn’t prestigious you’re not the king.

Yeah, I’m not jealous of your warehouse job and your 7 anglo gf boy.
Why do you assume everybody here is an unemployed virgin? You aren’t and you’re here, so clearly it’s possible ja? Niggerbrained fuck. You just called my entire people autistic, we give you shelter, employment and a better life and you call us a mentally ill people because we don’t enough sugar on top. Hence, fuck you, nigger.

what's the point? what's the point of anything if every single day I wake up and go to work to pay for your children to eventually grow up and try to kill me and mine. If Canadiens were serious about Canada, we would be storming islamic daycares and mosques, crushing you bangladesh-paki-hindu niggers the only way you unerstand and that's with ultra-violence.

>Be me
>Be Arab
>is the hate justified?
yeah arabs are monkeys

I’m a nice person, I pay taxes. Is it too much to not be treated as subhuman by every other white person here?

>Arab
>Warehouse job

Yeah... your gf will leave you after she realizes you're nothing but tepid shit with an attitude.

Absolutely, it's ridiculous you even think you have the right to make any kind of demand of any nature at all. You should be happy we're not beheading your family in front of you for refusing to learn French, you dog-nigger.

Attached: 1652294313163.jpg (1094x1114, 187.92K)

im sorry that canadians are such racist christcucks, bro. you are always welcome here

You are filth. You deserve death at the hands of your betters. You were born a slave to your wretched religion and will die and spend eternity as a slave to the sewage of your polluted muslim soul. So you get the idea. When white men see your eyes they also see your spirit and they see a degraded demon-ridden corpse. Just think of yourself as already dead, a zombie, and all your interactions with white people will make sense to you.

based. I hope I live to see the day his people are chased out of Canada and across the lakes.
>youtu.be/VB0j_NksX1U

Attached: ghost-dog-the-way-of-the-samurai-1999.jpg (1019x574, 211.96K)

I don’t have an attitude. I’m always polite even to rude and racist people.
I’m not asking for anything. It’s called be curtious, I’m nice and you should respond in kind. Even if you don’t I’ll still be nice and kind.
I’m not religious. I intend to have children with my Anglo gf if things go right. I’m a citizen, 100% Canadian.