Will transphobia ever go away?

Attached: 1653097463472.jpg (319x596, 129.65K)

Why do rightoids save pictures of botched genital surgeries to your computers? Holy shit you guys are mentally ill.

Wtf

This place is a humongous psyop. It helps if you keep that in mind at all times. If you gain your perceptions of your enemies from this place you will be led astray.

Does not compute.

Why don't you have a foreskin? Lol

Elephant Ma'am

>Why do rightoids save pictures of botched genital surgeries to your computers? Holy shit you guys are mentally ill.

Attached: 04B0C610-2C94-4E71-91ED-FA3D5C84263A.jpg (741x686, 146.69K)

Botched? These are by design. John Money masterminded this. This is a textbook surgery performed by jews.

They should be plastered on highway billboards. I'm willing to even allow this trans education in schools. Like when they brought the guy who had jaw cancer from too much tobacco dipping and scared the shit out of me.

Attached: blugh.jpg (480x360, 99.69K)

imagine letting an angry jew attach an elephant trunk to your daughter's lower abdomin. imagine being a goy and unironically having a jewish doctor.

elephant looking ass

Attached: i hate niggers.png (311x372, 292.68K)

why ... just why?!?! thats not even close to looking like one ... they do know what one looks like right? id be pissed if someone did that to me and said here is your new member

transphobia will go away as the memory of trannies fades, but homophobia is as eternal as the Bible
>The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:

>4Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?

>5For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.

>6The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

>7Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

Attached: 1616706870781.jpg (618x412, 55.22K)

ce n'est pas un pènis

Attached: 1575425420945.gif (200x200, 1.16M)

This one time I paid for a VPN and every country was blocked except Israel so there's that.

Attached: 1650764180103.png (320x597, 278.37K)

>LMAO WHY DO YOU SAVE PICTURES MOCKING ME YOU SHOULD NOT SAVE ANY INFO ON YOUR ENEMIES SO YOU CAN'T FIGHT WITH FACTS

Botched?

Attached: 1653022224707.jpg (1000x757, 482.39K)

I literally do. You realize that not everyone is circumcised in America, right? In fact the rate is going down pretty quickly.

>transphobia
You mean being not mentally ill? No, that will never go away.

this looney troon gonna have a mental breakdown lmaooooo

Attached: 1613342084890.png (1690x1210, 1.05M)

Is that suppose to be a cock? Looks like an alien hand. What was the doctor thinking?

I have a foreskin too, my parents actually loved me

jews hate goyim, they do it intentionally. Look up John Money. This entire "science" is based on John Money raping and torturing children from birth.

This is like a one in a million botched case. The vast majority of trans people don't even get sex change surgeries. You're just saving disgusting images to your computer so you can spam them thinking you look edgy but the only person you're embarassing is yourself.

>Holy shit you guys are mentally ill
>says the troon who thinks he's a girl (yes, "he")

Attached: 141974_1022.jpg (700x885, 422.55K)

Ohhhh bother….

Attached: Girth that can crush a mans sprit.jpg (479x889, 139.39K)

>This is like a one in a million botched case.
If we allowed victims of these surgeries to exterminate their jewish surgeons, there would be no jewish surgeons left on the face of the earth to perform more of these mutilations.

Phroo :D

>You're just saving disgusting images to your computer so you can spam them thinking you look edgy but the only person you're embarassing is yourself.
so it is disgusting, even in your own words. case closed.

Attached: 1650764100708.webm (256x480, 2.22M)

I'm not even trans. I'm just a normal person who doesn't irrationally despise an entire group of people to the point of saving pictures of botched genital surgeries to spam on the internet.

>eldritch cock

i believe the entire tribe essentially needs to be exterminated.

>I'm not even trans. I'm just a normal person who doesn't irrationally despise an entire group of people to the point of saving pictures of botched genital surgeries to spam on the internet.

Attached: fuck trannie.gif (324x324, 1.72M)

Kek

Attached: Terrific.gif (261x200, 2.62M)

Why would you do that

Attached: 1377459281804.gif (600x450, 88.61K)

I've seen it

Not clicking that FUCKED UP SHIT again

most of us tried to warn these people. we despise the medical industry scamming the mentally ill.

i always wondered what the families of white goys from flyover states thought when jewish doctors were handing out oxycontin like candy. did they understand that they were victims in a millenia old race war?

>I'm not even trans. I'm just a normal person who doesn't irrationally despise an entire group of people to the point of saving pictures of botched genital surgeries to spam on the internet.

Attached: images.png (233x216, 10.06K)

Props, art user.

The problem is that it is not actually a race. It is a religion (pattern of beliefs) which focuses on declaring your kind "god's chosen people." All races have their sects of racial jews, and some jews are not defined by racial boundaries.
This is why it must be action oriented. The victims of these mutilations are fully justified in taking the lives of these so-called "surgeons."

Attached: 5C2DBE87-A313-46D9-8AE4-267A4CB2CC0D.jpg (319x596, 157.54K)

please god create more of these abominations and send them into every woman's safe space. i want every useful idiot feminist on earth to know the extent of their sins

Attached: 1651872788964.png (785x1000, 412.07K)

Belissima mija, let's put those little lady fingers to work

Kek

Ruined the whole damn franchise

mutilating perfectly healthy features of your body is pretty mentally ill I would say

Kek that’s pretty good user