Is Idaho finally winning?

A radical GOP faction, in open alliance with extremists, is seizing power and targeting its opponents with cruelty. Some wonder: Is it time to leave?

Californians getting btfo

huffpost.com/entry/far-right-idaho_n_628277e2e4b0c84db7282bd6

Attached: 20220520_213743.jpg (720x1226, 524.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xK2ML2bygcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we'll see if they have the balls to secede

sounds phony but if it's not they'll just ruby ridge the guy, don't worry

most of oregon wants to become part of idaho

Attached: Greater-Idaho-map-19p4.png (800x952, 106.02K)

>There was a week when armed militias patrolled the streets with assault rifles in search of Black Lives Matter and antifa activists. Anti-maskers shut down a school board meeting, COVID-19 denialists harassed hospital workers, and bigots — some of them armed — harangued children at “Rainbow Squad” LGBTQ events at a local library.

>not conquering the rest of washington and oregon
>not holocausting the starbucks people
>not taking the asian women as sex slave concubines
ngmi

As a former Oregonian, yes please!

He’s not the only one. Kootenai county in North Idaho voted overwhelmingly for the “White Nationalist” far right candidate in the primaries a few days ago.

She probably would’ve won in southern Idaho apart from downtown Boise/Boise State and the faggy Mormon areas in the southeast if people got off their asses and flyered houses and put up her posters everywhere

>A radical GOP faction, in open alliance with extremists, is seizing power
I wish this were true.

Leftists truly are retarded. Take you faggy politics that ruin you state to a new state and wonder why there is a backlash.

>Keenan... mobilizing the far right here to such a scary extent that he wonders whether it’s time get out of Idaho. Some of his friends already have.

Attached: 1617115634300.jpg (834x911, 63.47K)

mageekin? i like her but she's a little wacky, plus she's a woman, i'd have probably voted for ammon

countusin.

Attached: exoabd.png (800x952, 116.85K)

I'm a White Californian.
I want to become a part of Idaho.
Anything to protect me from the vicious anti-White Jews that control this shit hole.

Attached: 1582997188567.jpg (960x899, 115.51K)

why dont you just burn and starve out the cities instead, then rebuild

youtu.be/xK2ML2bygcQ
Here’s the vid of Idaho residents patrolling for blm and stopping riots

Fuck. Sounds like I need to move to Idaho.

>Leave shithole state
>Move to non shithole state
>Complain about the evil racists in charge because they aren't like the politicians in the shithole state you originally left

Californians need to be executed. Don't let them fuck up Idaho, I wanna move there.

Attached: 1652948476280.jpg (720x898, 74.22K)

Richland should be included. It's quite conservative, along with some of Kennewick and West Pasco.

one step at a time, friend.

(((ELLIS)))

>wanting literally jack fucking shit outside of methford and the rogue valley

Retards, I swear. Might as well occupy the whole state or go all the way and reach for Washington and Oregon. There's literally nothing in Eastern Oregon aside from Pendleton and Ontario (which exists purely as a border town).

>targeting its opponents with cruelty
not clicking huff, is this legitimate or are they making this up

why i even ask i dunno

kys christcuck

>black guy
Too late crackers

Attached: 9D4BA11C-F2D9-44EE-A1B4-5F8E629ACEB7.jpg (811x1130, 478.43K)

You first gaylord.

Based

AntiFa Backed Brad Little still won re-election and we only removed 5 of the 16 WEF/Chinese controlled RINOs in the Idaho senate. We have a long ways to go before we get our state back.

Northen Idaho did good but Boise sucks ass and full of so many Pedos and Trannies that is unbelievable. Plus we have all these refugee from the ME and Africa thanks to Little.

Attached: NWA2.jpg (3450x5121, 1.49M)

Based. I am web developer and I'd like to move to Idaho. Will I find a job there?

Not today, queer

Attached: 20ber9.jpg (666x500, 105.53K)

stop the larp mutt

Attached: 1652792659214.jpg (800x614, 64.08K)

This is what the Latin Kings and Two SIx did in their hood, during the fenty floyd shit. Lynched and shot the niggers that wanted to burn loot and murder

Attached: pepe.gif (286x400, 1.96M)

No.

Attached: 1628694954709.jpg (500x500, 85.49K)

Can't you get a remote job? The housing market there is screwed.

Attached: 85114628.jpg (480x480, 39.98K)

Bloods killed two spics, stabbed a goblina, and stomped an old wetbacks head.
Stop the cap and take the flag off jose