Can rural appalachia be saved from desperate poverty and hunger?

Can rural appalachia be saved from desperate poverty and hunger?

The mines are closed, the people are aging, what are they going to do to make money? Why do they resist outside help?

Attached: vintondalepa.jpg (1440x1080, 706.45K)

They're going to hunt and farm like they've been doing. Also if they dislike you, a milk carton is in your future.

>>The mines are closed, the people are aging, what are they going to do to make money?
lmao only negros rely on plantations and mines.
Just invent something usefull like clocks, trains and rocket technology. You can do that right?

>hunger
everyone is morbidly obese here...

>Also if they dislike you, a milk carton is in your future.
give me a basic gestault on the milk carton

Milk carton?

>hunt and farm

the old people aren't

you can't live off farming in really mountainous areas

Attached: buttermilkfallspa4.jpg (1440x1080, 992.67K)

where is here?

i would love to learn some local scenic gems/hidden spots for nice things to look at...

Attached: ardenwv.jpg (1440x1080, 713.63K)

As america regresses and falls into decay the people of the Appalachians will embrace the ways of their Anglo-Scots border reiver ancestors.
They will come riding out of the appalachian mountains to raid the yankees and the niggers, leaving destruction and dead bodies behind and coming back with mountains of spoils, war captives and booty.

Attached: unnamed2.jpg (356x512, 81.64K)

THREAD THEME
>THE STEEL WOODS - STRAW IN THE WIND

Appalachian here, this is true we will literally wait around and shoot and bury people we don't like around here then become part of the search party.

my family on both sides have been in east Tennessee/western North Carolina since the 1600s

missing people were on milk cartons.
I think he's suggesting you'd turn up missing.
or rather, you wouldn't.

STRAW IN THE WIND

>Can rural appalachia be saved from desperate poverty and hunger?

This is a desperate kikee/glownigger thread. They are trying to keep whites from fleeing the cities, California and New York both have their tax bases collapsing. Rural Appalachia will be the last American stand.

Attached: 1652923321269.jpg (480x358, 92.17K)

We don't want your help, fuck off nigger.

well, gestalt is the concept of a group of things being more meaningful organized together in a precise combination - than the individual components offer by themselves

Attached: hollyriverstateparkwv29.jpg (1440x1080, 998.53K)

Earth was already too gay before Covaids

They're gonna be fine. They're the 22nd century kulaks/White army

>the people are aging

What is it about white people in that they simply DON'T have children? Rural Appalachia is supposedly conservative and without degeneracy and sin like globohomo blue cities. But nope, still failing birthrates.

I just don't get it. Everywhere you look, white birthrates are declining. Is this some kind of new human Panda bear phenomenon where when there's nothing and nobody left to conquer?

Multiple people around here have went missing, these people just so happened to be the rowdy type that nobody liked and caused trouble for everyone around here. Also plenty of times people find skulls in the woods or random hikers or hunters shot in the head and left beside creeks

do you know any local hikes - specifically the part of TN to the extreme NE near mountain city?

so, empty threats by internet tough guys? i'm awfully spooked

im a neet not a glow african american

im white

Attached: teacreekmeadowwv4.jpg (1440x1080, 227.37K)

What is your obsession with rural Appalachia?

I think the issue is more that the kids tend to leave when they turn 18.

>without degeneracy

tip top keggle if you believe that sincerely

Attached: hawksneststateparkwv2.jpg (1080x810, 263.26K)

this is the most retarded ass slide shit of the past few weeks. that the extremely blighted and impoverished appalachia is somehow in a new state of collapse, when in reality it is niggerzones that are hell

Meh, my three best friends from high school have 8 kids between them and are still trying to pump out more.
t. Appalachia

It's the nearest mountains to me and I think physically the plateau part looks cool and seems almost supernatural.

I don't feel particularly at home/welcome here in the city - and rural mountains are a nice change of pace and a wholly different culture.

Attached: hollyriverstateparkwv17.jpg (1440x1080, 1.24M)

It's many reasons. What's it to you? just curious not being mean

you realize there are parts of appalachia with significant minority black populations - yeah?

which county/state r u in ?

Attached: clearcreekstateparkpa2.jpg (1080x810, 80.24K)

those that reproduce get their children taken by CPS and/or reared by dying old relatives (with most of west virginia being strung out, fetanyl or meth-addled zombies or brain damaged from prolonged, perpetual exposure to industrial waste that their "BASED" conservative politics enabled)

Nothing good ever happens in the woods.

Attached: janice.jpg (1864x1080, 133.03K)

The fact you mentioned Mountain City creeps me out. I have a family member who works there.

If you want something crazy to do, check out Worley's Cave in Bluff City.

Attached: gaudineerknobwv7.jpg (1607x1080, 134.87K)

Well it's just like the closest town in TN when I do searches for places to stay online in that area. There's a cabin I've been eyeing to rent there. I prefer the plateau - but I can't really go much further than an 8 hour drive from home feasibly.

I did some cave a few years ago I remember it was like an hour's drive or so from Asheville NC but the cave itself was in TN.

ppl usually suggest stuff from central tn or something and that's too far for me

Attached: cumberlandgaptn.jpg (3295x1080, 1.18M)

most people leave early into adulthood because its poor and they want to live where high paying jobs are. Its difficult to get intelligent young people to stay if the only thing you can offer is a connection to your roots.

> I'm white
Nigger is a term of endearment faggot
> state
PA

Attached: RicketsGlen.jpg (1079x1447, 1.6M)

Yeah I think I did that cave a few years back. I was not in great shape and it was hard - I was huffing and puffing.

hmmm maybe you could try to add high paying jobs locally....

Attached: cumberlandgapky5.jpg (1080x810, 467.64K)

That's too close to NYC. I stay away from eastern PA. I'm looking for things from SW NY state (Olean) south to far-eastern TN and eastern KY - far SW VA - and WV.

im just curious which counties ppl are in and what life is like there - like anthropologically I guess you could say - its a culture to which I am a total outsider

Attached: sandrunfallspa17.jpg (1440x1080, 621.78K)

If you like skiing or snowboarding then maybe check out Beech Mountain and Sugar Mountain. My grandparents own half a mountainside between those near Banner Elk, which is a nice little town.

No, I just walk. I'm very interested in finding old logging roads that can now be hiked - especially along scenic small creeks in their upstream reaches.

Also like views and waterfalls - but just looking for anything cool.

Attached: pinegrovestateparkpa.jpg (1080x810, 75.08K)