The Third World is Running out of Food

They're all gonna starve. Was globalization really a good idea when it made so many people dependent on Russia and Ukraine not going to war?
It was possible to feed people in that region before, the only reason why it isn't feasible now is because people stopped farming for "comparative advantage".

youtube.com/watch?v=pRCSLunWWko

Attached: 1579441172093.jpg (540x960, 118.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: aliens guy - dat ass.jpg (300x300, 22.36K)

Not my problem. We make all your food in here.

Where will they move ? Aaaahhhhh

Actually Canada will be fine since we have our own CROPS, but Africa and the Arab world are already facing some pretty high inflation rates in their food supply. This could lead to another Arab spring or more violence in Africa.
Seriously, it really revealed how dependent Africa and the Middle East is on Europe for their survival. It's kind of pathetic when you think about it.

Attached: 1586499114511.jpg (736x907, 60.13K)

The most pathetic is Europeans didnt genocide these worthless creatures wjile theu could

jokes on you niggers, i've already been starving for the last 8 years.

I got something for her to eat

My country have food.

This will be most worrying for you Francois. To get to Canada they have to cross an ocean, so we can vet them. These people will literally zerg-rush your coast to find something to eat. They don't want better dental care or cheap education at this point. They just wanna munch. What are you going to do when you have millions of them at your doorstep?

Attached: 1651363965290.jpg (236x524, 16.11K)

white people would rather starve than see any harm to africa.

>so many people dependent on Russia and Ukraine not going to war?
You really believe that shit?

Tonne of fertilizer cost over 1 thousand euros, i remember when that shit was 300 euros

Dat Ass

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (895x590, 259.19K)

bwc

I will feed a couple of big assed mussie bitches if they join my harem. I will take really good care of them.

Wheats not the be all end all. Rice is for the region. The Arab states are all so fat I think they’re Gina be fine. What should scare you is the price of diesel in the US the second it hits 10 bucks this country will burn. My point is we have more important shit to worry about, not skinny sand jiggers

Why’re you gay btw? Seriously I am wondering?

Yeah, nigguh they gon' die.

Attached: 1579441376076.jpg (1080x1574, 149.03K)

Only the third world ? lol whole europe will starve and freeze soon too, Putin warned already but you retards ignored him.. Good lucky.

Kek we have dozen of millions of them. This country is fucked beyond repairs and you have some retards who think we can reverse the situation like if makong come dozen of millions of shitskins is something reversible. Fuck this shit mate I didnt ask to live on this retarded planet.

Source or leavemkxst

Germoney and france

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints

we get our shit from france and germany even if they don't supply us we can make our own food
(not really)

It might even be worse than you expect.
Migration on this level won't be like the migrant crisis. It will be like the migration of the sea peoples during the bronze age collapse.
I'm not sure you're gonna make it brah.

Attached: 1650933696871.jpg (1516x2048, 427.13K)

If I wished to make it I would leave my country. But for go where ? Im French all my family lived here since centuries I'll die here like them I dont care anymore I know its fucked.

nah we good mate