Why do Americans think 'liberal' and 'leftist' are synonymous?

Why do Americans think 'liberal' and 'leftist' are synonymous?
Is it a holdover from McCarthyism?

Attached: 1652484835808.jpg (851x861, 106.5K)

Stop thinking about Americans and get help.

English has been turned into a kind of newspeak over the last several decades, and words don't mean what people think they mean. All politics can only be conceptualized as left vs right or liberal vs conservative. If nuance exists at all, it completely disappears at election time, when some manufactured crisis forces people to pick the side they think is less evil.

Americans call football "soccer" and pretend that's the real name, and BTW their "football fields" are meaured in "yards". Yeah, I'd say Americans livein their own hyper-reality.

>Another communist starts a thread over terms with no agreed-upon definition just to fight over semantics
It's hard to express how stupid you people are.

>Why do Americans think 'liberal' and 'leftist' are synonymous?
Because during the late 20th century the "liberal" and "conservative" labels became synonymous with "left" and "right", thanks largely to the media that propagated the association. Dualities are the easiest formats to get normies to understand in terms of conflict.

It's because the liberal movement in the united states follows a neo-marxist narrative and applies it to all it's policies.
Marxism is inherently left because it assumes all people are equal.

>are meaured in "yards"
I've never been able to fathom you fucking retards that can't operate in two numerical standards, neither of which is inherently superior and both of which have specific utilities. If you're just lazy cunts there's about 6 million(oy vey) fucking ways to convert either using electronic devices or innumerable books with those basic conversion rates. Fucking hell, that really is one of the dumbest points of contention in human society. Fucking measure however the fuck you want. Don't insist the whole world adhere to one fucking way. That's exactly the kind of shit inherent to globalist philosophy.

Two party system

Fpbp

You son of a bitch Joe McCarthy was right and is owed an apology. Them demons killed him!

Unironically this

Everybody uses meters, you learn to convert it.
>t. knows what a "feet" is

Attached: mousejack.jpg (1054x1053, 45.92K)

There's 1760 yards in a mile, 3 feet in a yard, and 12 inches in a foot. It's not fucking complicated.

Leftists are just self aware demons. Liberals are useful idiots.

Because fatass boomer mom and dads feed their kids their dumb opinions.

>Everybody uses meters
No, they fucking don't, hence your insistence that I use your system. If "everyone" used your system, you wouldn't have to insist that others use it.
>you learn to convert it.
I just fucking said that in my last post, you illiterate fucking shitwit. You learn to convert to metric. If you can't, it's not my fault you're too stupid to understand what I mean by "a foot". Who the fuck knows how long a decimeter is without a fucking ruler?

Attached: 1651808058031.png (600x600, 86.31K)

>Why do Americans think 'liberal' and 'leftist' are synonymous?
Because the (neo)liberals constantly run cover for leftists?

>>YAS IT IS BECAUSE NOT BASE 10 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ackshully.jpg (245x270, 12K)

Leftists are progressive emancipators like Liberals

Just use MM, CM, M & KM you stupid goy! Why do you need to create another new matric?