Joe Biden. What were they thinking?

Why did they choose to rig the election and get Joe Biden in? His presidency, its consequences and the reactions to it have provided some of the biggest redpills our country has ever seen.

I imagine this is bad for jews / elites because I've never seen such desperation. Their narratives are getting sloppier and more obvious every day. It's almost like they WANT the people to want Trump back, or maybe even someone more extreme.

What's greater game at play here?

Attached: biden-100-days.jpg (597x619, 73.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>rig an election
Source on this claim? Peer reviewed preferably.

I miss him bros

Attached: 39AF172D-8662-4130-887D-9166DE07E889.gif (260x242, 624.88K)

he is dementia pedo patsy to take the fall as they collapse the system, then bring in a new system centered around CBDC's. They want to ride the system down while still being on top

>white man thats the epitome of patriarchy and white privilege
>spends two years ruining the country
>But wait, he has to step down because reasons
>Ascends DA KAWHEEN
>She leads record breaking economic recovery
Jews love their symbolism user. They want so thoroughly to destroy the white man they'll sink the ship with no survivors.

>Most votes for a US President in history
>Lowest approval for a US President in history
If both statements are true, roughly 50 million people regret their vote.

Attached: biden-approval.jpg (712x931, 75.83K)

America is Back!
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw

Attached: BidenLuvsHotDogs.jpg (472x557, 67.46K)

Attached: CBSisOnTheFraud.jpg (828x923, 113.8K)

Didn’t they say trump was a literal dictator for doing the same thing? But only for a couple days?

>no peer reviewed, fact checked sources
Debunked it is then

2000 Mules

Attached: CNNisInOnTheFraud.png (850x640, 591.68K)

My theory is that the elites are mostly senile boomers now and their kids are all incompetent morons. Basically, we're ruled by idiots.

They were trying to impeach Trump so they made Biden his "political opponent" even though he had little support in the primaries.

>muhh why no interview Biden
Because sleepy Joe doesn't even know his name during 85% of the day and he is certainly not fit enough from a mental perspective to take part in a non scripted interview without totally outing him as unfit for office.
That's why.

His handler knows, his communist party knows, the fake news media knows and the jews know.
And that's the reason we won't get an interview with him.

Peer review this dick

>She leads record breaking economic recovery
Simply not possible. The train has come off the tracks. Hyperinflation is on the horizon. Weimart incoming.

I’m a peer and I checked the facts, looks good on my end

The most popular president in the history of the country.

Yeah we're not even at the bottom yet. Certainly we'll hit a recession pretty soon. Well officially anyway, it might as well be a depression.

>peer reviewed

That means nothing if everyone's on the same ship, know what I mean?

>Yeah we're not even at the bottom yet.
Most definitely not.
>might as well be a depression
There was never a recovery from 2008, just delaying the inevitable. So when this next crash comes it's going to be much, much worse.

New Hitler on the way, user.

Attached: A+young+Nazi+sports+Hitler's+moustache-1034180622.png (1200x630, 1.5M)

Do you think they're above blatantly lying? They'll let hyper inflation run rampage so long as the stock market soars for the history books.