What's next for Peterson?

Recently Jordan Peterson started crying because an interviewer asked how he was, saying that it was the most profound and deep question a person can be asked. It makes many people think he isn't doing well. My guess? He will come out as gay / bi soon. I base this on his reaction to the sports illustrated controversial picture which was curated by the architect, Peterson got in hot water for his comments and I see them as an omen of things to come.

TLDR:
What's up with him? What's he going to do next?

Attached: jordan_peterson_crying.jpg (3000x1680, 441.99K)

SSRI, not even once, frens

not political, fuck off

He's always crying. What else is new?

He has always been depressed and suicidal, but after he sold his soul to Satan and got called on it repeatedly by many people here, he lost his will to live yet lacks the courage to take his own life.

It's politically incorrect as he is a controversial leading figure fighting against the cancel culture.

He doesn't usually start crying for being asked the most normal and boring question possible though.

bump

why doesnt he medicate his depression? i dont understand

He seems to think his emotional reactions are normal.

>how are you?
>starts crying
Is this guy really a psychologist? How does he not notice his illness?

Is he eventually going to an hero?

why does he cry so much?
if i were a cry baby i'd at least have the decency to cry alone, not in front of millions of viewer. kinda fucking gay

Big hunter man diet makes big cry baby.

Because the last time he tried that he almost died

Canadians

architecture is based.

Attached: 1641957643071.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Psych drugs fried his mind. He’s also high on Christianity. He’s a bonkers with a degree.

He is more patient than doctor for the last few years. If he got you to clean your room and stop being a whiny bitch, that is great, but as of right now that is the ceiling. He will not come up with any new insights or lead a needed revolt in the ivory towers he loves so much.
He is the single mother you wish you had.

Hey JP, I was cleaning my room like you said, and I found this Solzhenitsyn book, it's called "Two Hundred Years Together", it seems to be about jews and their ethnic hatred for non-jews. What do you think about that, Dr. Peterson? What do you think about "Two Hundred Years Together" by Solzhenitsyn? What do you think about jews wielding institutional power against non-jews when they hold such enormous amounts of ethnic hate? Penny for your thoughts, JP.

Doing tiktok dances to raise money for gay Holocaust survivors in Israel while crying about individualism.

time to try again ASAP

It's quite normal for people to have this reaction.

You have to take into account that this man has had his fair share of traumas throughout the years, aswell as trying to defend peoples rights & fight against a world that is full of hypocrisy & absolute crazy people.

Imagine if you will that you grew up in a time where everything was relatively "normal", you then slowly see the world going to shit & then within the space of 5-10years the world is now absolutely batshit.

You try your best to educate people, help them grow mentally, emotionally, physically & yet when you walk out the door or quickly check the news you just see more degeneracy, craziness, lunacy, hypocricy...... like these fucking idiots can't even agree with the basic facts that male is male & female is female & if you transition from one to the other you're just a transexual.

This man, has suffered, been ridiculed & even noq juat reading throught this thread it just shows how so many people can't put themselves in this mans shoes.

He's watching a world rot & he knows that if people just stop acting like utter bafoons then we could at the very least just get along with our day but instead it's like the tower of babel ×1000 so many difference of opinions, so much absolute trash in the airwaves, we live in a time where red is blue & blue is yellow & even though YOU KNOW red is red, blue is blue & yellow is yellow you'd be damn well hard pressed to get people especially en masse to agree with you.

Nothings wrong with Jordan B Peterson but there's something very fucked up about this world/time we're living in.

>tell people dont get addicted to alcohol or drugs
>gets addicted to drugs because life sucks
>surprised when no one cares about him anymore

>What's next for Peterson?
He’s probably going to relapse on kpins. He’s a junky user, most junkies are mentally unstable.

Attached: 2B5653C1-6145-4C2A-9953-8F07CA0285F0.png (657x527, 36.56K)