Why does Any Forums like this gossiping manchild?

Check his twitter before you answer. It's literally all him

1. right now defending Flamenco, A CONFIRMED PEDOPHILE WHO GETS FUCKED IN THE PASS BY WOMEN, complaining about his social meddia getting banned
2. Obsessing over that fat fuck Ethan Ralph and even in the most Jewish way, insinuating lies and scatalogical, disgusting half-truths, whilst hiding behind a video game character

Meanwhile, he does NOTHING for whites or to spread red pills. It's literally like he is a leftist plant

>inb4 trannies calling me Ralph or Nick because they are just as obsessed with these two retards as Metokur is, proving my point

Attached: 1532355941529.jpg (900x900, 165.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDE_5EpR2Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=IdP6M9M63kM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just not seeing the appeal, homies

Getting pegged is based high iq

stop eceleb faggotry
both this guy and spic fuentes are niggers

Who was in the wrong here?
youtube.com/watch?v=zDE_5EpR2Tw

Attached: ralphmad.png (557x557, 312.34K)

easy: he makes faggots mad.
go back to r*ddit until you found out what a lolcow is.

Smell that? I smell shit.

Attached: FKEnt-VWQAMxgUu.jpg (1359x2048, 359.22K)

he had funny vids on lolcows back in the day

Ralph eat's shit lmao

>Meanwhile, he does NOTHING for whites or to spread red pills.
Neither does anybody else you mentioned so...

Nice blog faggot

Hello Ethan.

Attached: 1653087563203.png (1725x1473, 459.55K)

AF babbies still mad lel

Ethan Ralph
more like Eatin' Shit.
yum yum, delicious shit.
very swiss of you, ethan.

At least the Spic is sometimes funny in a cringy way:

all the while red-pilling zoomers and talking about Kikes and white genocide

I don't see any redeeming factor about Metokur.

This also is a lie. I watched the video. Jim spreads the lie Ralph literally scroops shit out of her ass and then eats it when in fact he just rubs her ass and then I assume licks his fingers to rub his saliva over her ass and pussy. Still disgusting but obviously not the same

And if someone knows what it is like to have literal Jews spread anti-whtie shit-related lies about you it's Germans. All the more funny that other Germans like participate in this Jewry lol

Attached: 1652870167059.jpg (1400x1563, 812.52K)

Jim is a faceless con-artist.
a person who cheats or tricks others by persuading them to believe something that is not true.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 6.33.50 PM.png (1374x548, 86.04K)

Give me a good reason why i should give a fuck about this shit

Give it up Nick, you'll never be white

it's just a few zoomers post ecelebs every now and again

he is funny for most of the time. I think his cancer is making him dull, Slowly creeping away from reality as he losses all his senses until darkness surrounds him.
Childless, only with his gf and no hope of getting healed because a weird genetic problem... the sad fate of James

Attached: 1538751878248.gif (500x280, 1008.65K)

Sorry Incel Groyper, you’ll still be tuning into Jim’s next stream to cope about your daddy Nick Fuentes getting exposed for further acts of faggotry and corruption. Who knows it might even convince you to get a job and a girlfriend.

That picture is so stupid, I literally laughed out loud

Attached: TheyLive.png (640x640, 535.15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IdP6M9M63kM

Mr medicare? Ive never actually listened to him. I have 2 principles that I dont compromise on. I'm openly pro White and openly anti jewish power. I dont give my money to anyone that doesnt check those 2 boxes. TRS is mainly what I listen to for entertainment or news. I just cant listen to normie shit or the 99.9% of entertainment that is anti White jewish propaganda

It's not as fun as when he was jim81jim
Fun days.

At least put on a memeflag when you act as the minion of some mutt spic.

>I'm openly pro White and openly anti jewish power. I dont give my money to anyone that doesnt check those 2 boxes.
>TRS is mainly what I listen to for entertainment or news.
>TRS
I hate to tell you...

Attached: 1651953218805.jpg (460x667, 20.66K)

1. He makes plebits and other degenerates seethe and lose their shit.
2. He won't relent on anyone if they're a fuckup.
3. He won't play into the faggoty mindset that just because you talk with someone on the regular on the internet you're somehow friends.
4. He will engage anyone on various topics and make it fun.
5. He is entertaining to listen to.
6. He is keen to pick up on the bullshit of others and turn it back against them.
7. He was a central figure in numerous major events and social movements.

nice blog faggot

your the only one with the thread on it you moonwalking retard

If I HAD TO wager an assumption why idiots like him...

1. I think they are drawn to his gay radio voice some probably experience as soothing and psychologically attach credibility to just by that virtue

2. Being a faceless fag hiding behind an NPC avatar, I assume many gamer manchildren self-insert into him

So all his low-hanging-fruit jokes seem super hilarious to people. It's just a form of idealization and basic reactance

>1. He makes plebits and other degenerates seethe and lose their shit.
He LITERALLY IS a Redditor and has a HUGE fan sub on Reddit lol He is allowed everywhere because he is a leftist plant who doesn't say anything red-pilling anymore

Not reading the rest of that cringy shit

Attached: 1651716820320.gif (220x293, 354.71K)

>grifter retards cannibalizing each other for supershekels
never gets old desu

Attached: D4332012-0B6C-4EFE-90F5-1EE33CBA8C09.jpg (668x1024, 72.08K)

>lots of noise

I know a sperg when I read one. Try not to swallow the tide pods as they're not for human consumption.

>noise
No, facts. Faggot

>He is allowed everywhere because he is a leftist plant who doesn't say anything red-pilling anymore
lol, newfag spotted

cause I like laughing at retards
and he shows me retards to laugh at without me having to do any of the work

Attached: 1527060777520.jpg (417x440, 23.39K)

>h-he got suspended years ago
It's a fact that he is on Twitter, Reddit, Youtube, etc. without any problems right now and that he doesn't have a WIkipedia article slandering him

Faggot is the word you're intimate with after being Mohammed's and friend's cocksock since mother Merkel made Germany into a caliphate.

I skimmed it after the fact. Both him and Chrissie are not people I regularly follow but respect their grind I guess. What I saw was the chat was full of hostile gammas spamming insults at Ralph the entire time. She and her mods seemed oblivious. She started reading some of the superchat insults directed at him and Ralph started to get heated. She said "that's funny" to one mentioning Ralph's dead mother. Ralph lost it at that point and again Chrissie just acted like she had no idea what was going on, maybe she didn't. Either he should've bailed or she should've kicked him sooner.
TL;DR Neither are role models.

He literally defends the biggest retards like pedophiles who are so stupid they get all their shit leaked like how they looked for women in forums to peg him in the ass lol

this.
ralph and nick are the retards, they're just retards with armies.
didn't help the furries.

Attached: cookiecat.jpg (1080x1051, 169.54K)

>Being this new
He was shadow banned on youtube, his money was held for almost 2 years.
He is on twitter account 4-5 now.
And he had to take down all his videos to even keep his channel.
Newfag begone.

>leaks
Doubt, you retards are bad at this like always.