Zoomer here

Zoomer here.

Where were oldfags on 9/11?

Attached: 71635248370.jpg (640x480, 39.43K)

fuck off memeflag

I was asleep, I woke up in the middle of the night and turned on the tv.

my girlfriend, now my wife, came in and woke me up and was like "a plane just hit the world trade center in new york" and I was like "i'm going back to bed" but she dragged me out and i watched the second one hit

in elementary school. I thought the Twin Towers were like the Washington Monument just tall towers. I didn't realize people died

Asheville NC

3rd grade

1st grade, minnesota

my child mind thought it was biplanes like snoopy flew and that it was an accident rather than an intentional attack

Attached: 785CE5AD-FB34-4B58-BB40-CD1CEBDEA464.jpg (1044x1044, 126.49K)

School

In elementary school. I thought people dying was cool and didn't get why my teacher was sad.

Balls deep in stanky pussy

In the towers.

I died.

dancing in the street

Building 7

I was repeating the 3rd grade.

Took late college classes. Woke up at noon. My brother said the twin towers are gone. I said what are the twin towers?

not too good with engineering are you

Freshman in high school. Coming out of second period science. Dude said all school assembly is called and that a plane just flew into the world trade center. My brain pictured a cesna. If only I knew then that would be the inflection point of the death of the west and white culture.

I was dancing across the river with $5k in my sock, bitches. Thank you Michael Chertov!

I was in the seventh grade. It was second class (science). I was in the girl's bathroom washing pen ink off my hands when I heard something over the intercom. When I went back to class the intercom went off again announcing that the second plane had hit. We were all confused.

With my Zoomer baby son in my lap. I knew things had changed irrevocably for the worse.

Also, fuck of memeflaggot

Attached: 911NoPlaneHeresaPlane.webm (712x480, 2.22M)

I was fucking your mom memeflaggot say hello to daddy

Just think there's a universe, in which USS IOWA was in new york that fateful day.. the first plane hit, WE'VE GOT AN UNKNOWN CONTACT, IT ISN'T ONE OF OURS. Before lighting it up with it's AA gattling guns. 2 Destroyed, 2 hits. 1 Tower, 1 Ship.

Elementary school

Going to buy my Pokemon Silver cartridge with my stepdad.
When he saw on TV (every shop TV was showing it) he just said "This will start the next global war".

Never forget that. In the end just Iraq got fucked, and the world become gayer.

Iowa was still in commission back then iirc. What a beast.

1st grade. it was morning time around 7:30 am, pacific coast time. We didnt go into our normal routine and they just gave us some snacks before our parents came to pick us up after about 2 hours. They had the tv on too.

Attached: 1475448685540.jpg (703x849, 149.44K)