American gun companies are marketing cheap firearms to CHILDREN. Come on now...

American gun companies are marketing cheap firearms to CHILDREN. Come on now, Any Forums - even you guys have to admit that this is going too far.

Attached: 1637026004291[1].jpg (1821x1632, 422.49K)

Nope, I want kids to be armed to the teeth too faggot.

this has been happening before niggers and spics had rights. Wasn't a problem them

fag color but bretty cool little 22
> never forget that the jan 6 protesters are patriots and heroes

>cheap firearms
>this is going too far.
exactly. you should never cheap out on your firearms.

Parents buy these and give them to children.
Parents. Not gun companies.
And they are right to, as children can hunt so long as they are accompanied by a trained adult. Or if they want to. Fuck you /America/

P.S No orc is going to "21 roses" An american town. Even the kids can kill you.

Attached: 1359442463134.jpg (1080x763, 430.48K)

I know, what are they thinking?
keystone needs to make a mag fed version

I bought my 4 year old son a .338 Lapua cuz fuck a .22. He can't afford any ammo though.

>this is going too far.
Get beheaded by spic gangs you mongrel apenigger.

Attached: 1549509184348.jpg (1024x1018, 102.29K)

That's for little girls so they can learn how to shoot shit. How they supposed to not get raped?
Every little girl should have her snazzy pink .22 in the closet. That's what.
But we live in faggotville kikel usa.

The country that literally invented cheap sheet metal guns complaining about a perfectly serviceable .22lr. Absolutely pathetic.

Attached: Sturmgewehr44_noBG.jpg (2030x1500, 770.39K)

Cool b8poast but my kids literally shot cute bolt act 22s like this at summer camp. Suck my dick friendless user, let kids learn all kinds of stuff

Attached: COVID nonsense.jpg (1079x1189, 247.93K)

Society is about to collapse that's a blessing to grab some firepower on the cheap side.

Thanks for the reminder, gonna order my newborn daughter a 22.

It’s for little girls, you dweeb.

I agree, this is terrible! Children do much better with mortars and machine guns than rifles.

Attached: children_and_firearms.jpg (960x734, 94K)

Disgusting, single shot 22s are lame, and need to be outlawed. Mandatory minimum 11 round capacity.

Attached: nana.jpg (550x412, 20.42K)

>American gun companies are marketing cheap firearms to CHILDREN
Children cannot legally purchase firearms user.

shut up faggot. it was a joke and you have a worse sense of humor than a fucking kraut. And that gun was absolutely revolutionary and in extreme demand by German soldiers during the last stages of the war

Fun Fact; the JIDF categorized 22LR rifles as a less-than-lethal option when they were fighting Palestinian children. Is OP going to tell us the JIDF is incorrect about 22LR rifles?

Attached: 1640377781736.jpg (793x557, 100.06K)

Fuck off you disgustingly obvious glow in the dark scumbag. You want more 7 year old niggers to murder suicide on camera

They're not wrong.

>the JIDF categorized 22LR rifles as a less-than-lethal option when they were fighting Palestinian children
internet kikes shoot sandnigger children with .22s online?

Why is there a statutory minimum age to buy guns? Why is it illegal to refuse sale to niggers? Even libtards have to admit this is going too far.

How dare you, James Brady was murdered by a .22 pistol.

shut up faggot. it was a joke and you have a worse sense of humor than a fucking kraut. Explain to me how there's any contradiction between:
>literally invented cheap sheet metal guns
and
>absolutely revolutionary and in extreme demand by German soldiers during the last stages of the war

22lr bolt actions are fun. Why not get one for your kid?

Nice $10 air rifle scope ya got there...

There should be vending machines at schools that sell firearms and firearm accessories

>shut up faggot.
no u shut up faggot

A Beretta 71 in 22LR saved Mossad's bacon more than a few times..

Attached: 3anki8.jpg (632x395, 92.08K)

The point is teaching kids firearms usage, and how to use a scope.

They suck, it's literally the least fun gun.

Attached: alexsad.gif (90x90, 119.25K)

Your dad left for beer and never came back...right user?

How so? Also those are iron sight guns

Good. Even my dad had a school provided rifle for shooting team in NJ!

Attached: 790FF060-096F-4F83-8189-3E622A1A2BAA.jpg (1650x2478, 467.05K)

My dad bought me my first real firearm when I was 8. They’ve always marketed guns to kids, there’s tons of kids who like hunting and shooting. Why wouldn’t they market them to them?

It’s a loli gun

I have to give my 4 & 8 year old guns just to walk to school. They have a right to defend themselves in Biden's America regardless of what you think.