Literally invented everything

The left's explanation;
>Random, freak chance!
Why do the libshit left deny genes exist?

Attached: white innovations.jpg (1280x720, 103.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2012/05/18/nikola-tesla-wasnt-god-and-thomas-edison-wasnt-the-devil/?sh=4881af651a21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about the other 3%?

>literally includes napule
>people will claim neapolitans aren't White

kek

Based on the graph to the right, the bubonic plague was the best thing to ever happen to Europe

Men born in America obviously

Attached: ms1_23_9_10.jpg (600x484, 98.87K)

Wait till they see the percentage for accomplishments throughout all of recorded history… it’d be more like 99.9%… some lefties (vox for example) do acknowledge heritable differences in intelligence (specifically because they “don’t want to be anti-science”), but they just use that as an excuse for gibs (i.e., “these people literally can’t ‘pull themselves up by the bootstraps’, so we might as well let them depend on gibs and make them generous”).

Tesla was a greatest mind in human history, guess where he's from?

Not to mention all other Slavic scientists. Btfo anglo-saxon nigger

>i-i’m relevant!
You’re like a tiny yapping dog

fuck off youre not white american

Oh, the Brits are a relevant nation?
Not some shithole rainy island filled with pakis and niggers?

Let's see what your country is gonna look like in 20-30 years, you kike loving dumbfuck

>hides flag
>talks shit
Many such cases

Teslas hometown is covered in that map FYI

most was stolen
freemasons are the proxy

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 9.38.22 PM.png (1920x1379, 3.74M)

Tesla is a meme dude.
forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2012/05/18/nikola-tesla-wasnt-god-and-thomas-edison-wasnt-the-devil/?sh=4881af651a21
Not saying Tesla wasn't a smart guy but let's not put too much stock in memes.

Hey anonss the final redpill is non whites are creature of Satan and deserts exist because niggers burnt everything. There is a fight between angeld and demons in an other dimension and angels are losing.

Lying is part of their ideology, read the communist manifesto. They say lying is okay if you get your way.

based schizo.. how do we make the angels win

>most was stolen
This is kangz-tier cope.

>Slavic
Despite what nordicists say, Slavs ARE still white user…

Our flag is Z

Modern humans have been knocking about for tens of thousands of years and its only in the last 200 or so where crazy shit happened. and before 10,000 years everyone was roaming around with a spear and a stick regardless of who you were and where you were from

beating someone to the punch doesnt mean youre eternally better. That is something that always irks me with racists. I feel like they lean far too much on other peoples achievements as a coping mechanism