DARPA MIND CONTROL

picrel is 10 years ago tech, moving objects with brainwaves
>how has DARPA/US military weaponized mind control?
>whats' the latest tech on mind control?
Mindflex Duelâ„¢ uses a variation of EEG technology to "read" the intensity of these brainwaves via sensors positioned on your forehead and ear. These sensors don't generate or interfere with brainwaves, they only read what is already there. The headset transmits a signal to a fan within the console.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 5.59.10 PM.png (1268x716, 978.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KnQlTnuHt38
iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-deep-dive-part-iv-mind-control
jewoftheweek.net/tag/darpa/
govtribe.com/file/government-file/hr001118s0029-hr001118s0029-dot-pdf
livescience.com/65546-darpa-mind-controlled-weapons.html
cyber-torture.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I talk about this as much as possible: I have seen enough personal evidence that mind reading tech is extant and in current application. I've seen over a dozen ads for very specific things that I merely thought about in very isolated situations, the most recent example being an eBay ad for an antique Flintstones cup that I simply saw in my grandma's cupboard. I did not speak of or search for this item after seeing it, merely made a mental acknowledgment of it by thinking "hey it's that old McDonald's Flintstones cup."

I could give you 10 more examples of this happening in highly specific and accute ways. I'm thoroughly convinced the tech is here, being used to read our minds over wifi. It's manifesting into advertising algorithms but its bigger applications are a deep surveillance of any and all they wish to monitor.

This is why "nothing ever happens" -- an organic happening would be stopped before it could even be put into action. It's also why serial killers and high profile assassins no longer exist; they're intercepted before they even take the first step.

deep learning brain waves to create seamless integration. your movements in the vr space are as fluid and natural as irl because of thousands of hours reading eeg's run into algorithms. apple is gonna drop the first consumer version of this, it's gonna be slicker than your mom last night. screencap this, t.200IQ

>'ve seen over a dozen ads for very specific things that I merely thought about in very isolated situations
same. google has it
>in the vr space

all these fucknuts do is waste money. more useful stuff has come out of the private sector. memepa had 50 years to come up with a self-landing spaceship, why didn't they get to it before elon musk.

I experience these things daily, always thought it was either:
We manifest reality, so my thought made them appear.
We live in a simulation so clown world.
But mind reading sounds possible, I remember an user talking about how nano bots were able to hack the neo-cortex so they can see, what you see and think

any good media around this to fall asleep to?

Type these numbers into google, these are mind control patents that leaked right before the buffalo soldier

Attached: 7329C2B9-FC83-466D-BAE3-FE036DF95959.png (1792x1792, 292.02K)

That game is at the Denver natural history museum. Little kids play it. It's probably 1970s technology
All fields

Attached: Abby shapiro.jpg (400x400, 66.06K)

>We manifest reality, so my thought made them appear.
agree but don't want to get too /x/
>We live in a simulation so clown world.
yes agree 100%
youtu.be/KnQlTnuHt38
>picrel

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 6.44.25 PM.png (1088x222, 195.19K)

It gets worse. So much worse.

iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-deep-dive-part-iv-mind-control

Attached: CM05_LIEBER.jpg (1275x1650, 447.77K)

This
I saw the other thread and the patents
link the thread if you have it

Those machine would break or commit suicide if they tried reading my mind.

>I've seen over a dozen ads for very specific things that I merely thought about in very isolated situations

Senpai... Do you really think they have mind reading devices within reach of every area you reside? Come on now use your brain. The much more likely scenario here (which is true) is that tracking cookies have such an extensive and complete profile of who you are as a person that it can predict what youll probably like and when youll need it. It can do this by drawing from hundreds of saved variables (companies can track your unique digital ID across various services and websites using obscure shit like your web browser version and screen resolution and then use your digital profile to determine what other people similarly need and want and then serve you those ads.

You arent a super special unique individual. You live a life similar to many other people with similar interests and as such these companies know what you want before the idea has even occurred that you want it.

I don't have link sorry, probably 3 weeks ago though if you want to dig the archive

As for your flinstones cup analogy thats plain old recency bias. there was 1000x more incidents that didnt have anything coincidental but you filtered them out

The US Federal government agents are already in your mind and all our minds.
jewoftheweek.net/tag/darpa/

Attached: 1653097371507-2.png (1194x559, 264.47K)

No, an example is driving down the road you see a bus with the number 23, you look down at the clock it's 6:23, and the radio happens to be tuned to 102.3, and you get home and turn on the TV and the news says 23 people infected today with covid in your city

Cookies can't account for this
This type of thing happens to me daily and I'm sure I'm not alone
>Inb4 schizo

That is definitely schizophrenia senpai. There is no rhyme or reason for life to be giving you signals like that. theres no tangible or discernable benefit or clue in that random data except for your brain short wiring making you decipher stuff that isnt really there. like being on a LSD trip except thats your reality 247

DARPA want nanotransducers that can manipulate brain tissue:

govtribe.com/file/government-file/hr001118s0029-hr001118s0029-dot-pdf

Attached: brainstormingbox.png (1200x800, 1.45M)

Have you practiced alchemy "senpai"?
Do you practice the craft "senpai"?
Have you googled the 23 enigma "senpai"?

>within reach of every area you reside
they can infect air gapped laptops. they can deploy ai mind control bots through your internet connection and probably other methods to.
you're obviously not a T.I.
>picrel for old school pre AI mind control hack

Attached: 1653022333819-2.png (641x343, 240.83K)

>The US Federal government agents are already in your mind and all our minds.
Those glownigger are going to need therapy after witnessing the horrors and autism that is my mindscape.

The internet is a big place you can find opinions on literally anything online it doesnt make it true or correct

Can you explain why all of those coincidental things have any significance what so ever? For example if you see a number plate that reads 23 and then you look at your watch and its 11pm then you hear those numbers in several other snippets throughout the day. Because to any mentally stable person these things are not linked in any way what so ever and thats not just an opinion its a fact

the future is scary
livescience.com/65546-darpa-mind-controlled-weapons.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 6.58.51 PM.png (1236x1554, 2.14M)

To be clear, this demonstrates more the human brain and human being's ability to adapt thought to a purpose.

Animals can learn the same, eventually learning to control a robotic arm, that initially responded to a monkey thinking to move its own arm, but eventually - with no adjustment by the machines, the monkey could learn to operate both the robotic arm, and their own arms independently.

In otherwords, the demonstration is very simple - it simply manages to detect brain activity non-invasively and translate simple impulses to a specific effect. The human being/brain does the rest from there with a bit of trial and error. It becomes a bit of AI training - the human fumbles at first, trying to figure out what brain activity will get the desired effect. They get some results, and rather rapidly get very specific results consistently without any second thought.

This means something like a brainwave controlled robot/weapon is something very very easy to develop - but going farther to reading minds is something else entirely.

In one case you have a result and you're tieing that result to arbitrary brain activity, and the subject adapts their brain activity accordingly.

In the other case the result itself is unknown, a thought, and you're trying to make sense of what might as well be TV static. You can correlate somethings to what you observe in other people, but you run the mistake of assuming person A thinks the same way as person B.

Same applies for inserting thoughts/memories. Making person B think of "apple" based on information from person A might simply result in you inserting thought of excruciating pain into person B. The only way it works is if you already have a mental map of sorts from the individual whose mind you intend to inject thoughts.

Something thing to keep in mind when Neurallink is only a 'read' device, silently uploading an ever clearer map of your unique mental landscape.

No it's like a path, the path appears to you at some point and if you follow the path the "coincidences" start adding up

I've wasted 5 years of my life trying to expose it so someone shuts it down, and so far nothing:

cyber-torture.com

The jewish mafia uses this and much more for many dirty tricks.
If you search for "targeted individual program", "gangstalking", ... you will find a lot of shitty jewish web sites and some legit ones with proper information about it.

This board is mostly those people posting their trash and harassing everyone else. The problem with this technology is that normies are too dumb to understand what is the evidence and why it exists, so it's nearly impossible to convince a fucking idiot (99% of humanity) that it's real and a danger to everyone.

But why. theres no logical basis for it. its just random strings of data youre that youre erroneously registering as significant. For everyone else they ignore that background noise

Great greentext user, but nicotine isn't addictive.

Attached: 1653085428162.jpg (653x475, 41.04K)

I don't know about jewoftheweek, but the rest is shitty nonsense from the MAGA psyop to obfuscate and damage control.

Many posts in this thread (and the entire board) are gaslighting, nonsense and other typical reactions of this subhuman arab garbage.

If someone uses the word gangstalking you can be sure they have schizophrenia.

There are two documented cases of your mafia of sandnigger trash that got into court and many legal documents from spooks confirming its existence.

(((You))) always reply this trash too when it's mentioned, it's in the archives.