Why do the religious exist even after he exposed the truth?

Attached: Mattdillahunty.jpg (183x275, 6.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZt8yUPCyV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why do the religious exist even after he exposed the truth?

Attached: -.jpg (900x900, 87.93K)

Looks like a fag

'ate trad larpers
'ate fedoras
simple as

Attached: atheism.png (903x633, 27.37K)

Hey, since you brought him up... I haven't watched anything from him in several years. Has he come to our side, yet? Did he divorce his crazy skank of a wife?

Matt "What do you mean I have to back up my statements?" Dillahunty.

Dillahunty's twitter meltdown over transphobia was hysterical. Literally cultist thinking. He's worse than any religious person he ever criticized.

So he hasn't improved? That's sad. Most of the other famous atheist figures are leaning toward our side, now.

Attached: Dawkins on Douglas Murray's 'The War on the West'.jpg (585x285, 35.16K)

I went through an atheist phase, partially inspired by the atheist experience. Later all of the stuff that came out with his wife on interviews I saw of Dave Silverman helped convince me that the sexual morals espoused by the Catholic church are correct. Anything but one man, one woman is going to have lots of problems and drama and just is not going to work.

He's Free Thought Blogs level bonkers.

people believe what they want regardless of anything else retard

>truth
He didn't expose anything

He's not making any claims. If you think he is, give him a challenge on that claim and see how quick he melts into an amorphous lackthiest.

What interview? Sauce? I wanna see

Its sad, since religion was first formed thousands and thousands of years ago there has never been any good evidence to warrant it. I guess it propagates due to flawed logic and delusions of knowing. I doubt anyone would call in to provide evidence. I think they do it to show how flawed and confused theists' thoughts are. Even in debates with people who study their religion full time are easily defeated by Matt. It is trivial at this point there is and was never a challenge.

Attached: nogoodevidence.jpg (700x404, 57.25K)

Yes, the suggested lifestyle is good, but that doesn't mean you have to adopt a literal belief in a god. One can be moral and atheist or immoral and religious.

I really think childhood indoctrination into any cult, Christian or not, causes, or can cause, permanent psychological damage. Many progressive atheists that were raised as Christians, like him, still think like a Christian. It's like they swap one cult for another and become anti-Christian, or Satanic.

This was the first one, but there were more on other channels.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZt8yUPCyV8

Basically Matt's wife used to be a prostitute and was into bdsm and they had an open relationship. He didn't care if she had sex with young dudes or whatever, but when it was another big hatted fedora dude he lost his shit.

I'm personally a believer that religion never really goes away because it's an instinct. There can be periods of rationality, but it's unnatural and mysticism always returns. You have to pray that the mysticism is conducive to society rather than destructive.

Attached: spengler computer.jpg (700x311, 24.42K)

You know when you can't argue with the fact you have no good evidence in believing something but instead of admitting go out in sperg rage and attempt to personally attack someone in order to deflect.

Religion lives in ignorance user, it splinters because they tie whatever values they have and add the fiction with it. If we just constantly do the tribalism thing we will eventually get weapons that will finish us all off for good.

Attached: itselementary.jpg (949x960, 162.17K)

If two of the people are important figureheads of your movement, and one claims to have an open marriage but spergs out when the other sleeps with his wife, what does that say about your movement?

What truth? That you suck pus filled, STD ridden, nigger cocks for free?

>Why does an inherently irrational species behave irrationally and believe in irrational things?
Gee wiz OP as melon scratchers go that's a real humdinger you got there.

Attached: 1320690979051[1].png (536x593, 129.73K)

If you believe in religion, you're retarded. Nothing more, nothing less. Cry more Abrahaimic fags.

Last I heard he was dating some non-binary troon or some shit.
Fucking loser reject's claims about the existence of God for lack of evidence but gender identity gets a pass because science and tolerance and reasons or something.

It's genetic. Religiocucks can't help it. You might as well explain astronomy to cattle, which is what religcucks are.

Checked. Also please post a link to Twitter meltdown. Or screen caps/summary. I'm out of the loop but I stopped watching AA after the rationality rules transphobia drama some 4 years ago or whatever.
Checked and literally Satan. I'm out of the loop. What happened with dillahunty and his wife? Summary please. Actually nevermind I'll check vid in but you're still literally satan.
Based ancap

Attached: IMG_3792.jpg (1200x488, 125.01K)