Is this a meme or do black people really think this?

Is this a meme or do black people really think this?

Attached: DmRJOMQXsAEk2Ci.jpg (1080x1053, 350.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

>niggers
>people
Pick one.

They think africa=black

Alicia is half nigger

Attached: WE WUZ ASSASSINS N SHIEET.webm (1282x404, 1.02M)

I haven't seen any evidence that niggers think.

They think the mere fact that niggers existed as slaves in Egypt proves that every Egyptian was a nubian

What, there were likely blacks enslaved inthat period. Very small populations but the odd sub saharan would have been enslaved up there

google nubian dynasty

Black people are retarded, what do you think?

>do black people really think this?
define "think"

Niggers really did rule egypt for a while. Nubian isnt just a meme. For most of gistory it was turkic people who lived and ruled egypt though.

>Half black
Doesn't count, she's mutt off white

WUZ

Black hebreew do.

They think they are all descendant of kings. I mean nobody is denying that black countries had black kings but apparently they all think that their direct ancestors were actual rulers instead of the 99.99999% of Africans who were not royalty. I don't get it. I really think Black Panther/Wakanda made them think this way.

Deadbeat elder Remainers desperate to claim credit for accomplishments of their venturer younger kindreds.

KANGZ

Bayek is based and beloved by fans. And his game is the best in the series

the "AYO HOL UP" when the slaves come into shot is funny as fuck

its like nordcucks when they claim mediterranean civilization as theirs kek

NAGGERZ

>the very last dynasty that only lasted less than 100 years out of ancient egypt's 3,000+ year existence means that all ancient egyptians at all times were black

Niggers have no history and try to steal from other cultures. One of the dumbest things I've heard from them was that Babe Ruth was black.

These are my favorite. I always send them to my family and have a good laugh.

That’s like a nigger pretending to be an elephant because both are in Africa kek

N Shieeeet

niggers really believe this. it's quite sad, actually.
youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE

They truly believe it. I try to tell them it was only the 25th dynasty that was Nubian, but they think I'm lying.

she's not 100% sheboon, i would rape her.

The sign of osiris risin.

Thats not just some we wuz kangz shit shes into. Thats freemasonry, OTO stuff.

I don't think you understand just how dumb some black people are. They exceed the legal definition of mentally retarded and would qualify for gibs if they were ok with admitting that they are retarded

No, they think they're kikes.

It’s quite clear the statue has a pointed nose. Niggers really are a race of dumbasses that thinks they shit gold

Black people have no history, that's why they are called "black" as a catchall term instead of an ethnicity, they will sometimes use sub-Saharan, as in below the Sahara. But them not really knowing their ansestory, or sub-Saharen african's not having much of any type of significant history, written or otherwise, is they try to usurp other culture's histories. On that same note "white" isn't an ethnicity either, just used as a term to include most people of European ancestry, even back in the early 1900 Italians and Irish weren't considered white.

At least that makes more sense as they're both European. Niggers were a completely different race to Egyptians. And Europeans legitimately have more of a claim to Egypt than niggers do lmao

you had black looking kangz and aryan looking caucasians ruling egypt depending on the dynasty and year. If you actually believe egypt was a white ethnostate your actually retarded

Attached: 1646633783960.jpg (625x552, 156.09K)

That woman is half nog half arab by my estimation.

Basically the niggers came at the end like Obama and destroyed what was left, so the the help of the kikes of course

Wait until somebody tells them about all the slaves the Egyptians owned.

DICK WASHERS

It isn’t that they believe that there were black pharaohs or even that all pharaohs were black (which would be wrong). No, they believe that all Egyptians were black, and every last Egyptian man, woman and child was a pharaoh. Oh, and they are descended from those pharaohs and hence kangz.