Uh .. bros?

We all agreed about power levels didn't we...? Bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-203417.png (1440x1432, 1.37M)

he wheel'd his way out of office

hasan would kick his ass

Attached: 1652833359173.webm (640x640, 1.29M)

Dark maga better include race politics and not this bullshit brown civic nationalism.

THE CONSEQUENCES OF GENTILE POLITICS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Attached: Grommit.jpg (301x330, 14.11K)

Imagine not voting for the man in the chair. Hasn't he suffered enough? You're not gonna vote for the man in the chair?

Attached: ray-tv-characters-photo-u1.jpg (750x750, 28.85K)

>pledges unwavering support to Israel and chastised members of congress who he deemed werent sucking enough Israeli cock
MAGA indeed

Supporting our greatest ally is the cornerstone of UltraDark MAGA™.

No shit the closet case is in a wheelchair

I guess you can say he isn't gonna take this sitting down.
>Carlos.png

Attached: 1605866190885.png (2154x1217, 852.82K)

Holy shit!!! What a manly man!!

Attached: pol reveals power level.png (1080x1920, 160.03K)

Sam Hyde would kill hasan in a fight

It’s amazing how even conservatives fall for the “muh scandal-ridden campaign” narrative; this man had the msm flooding the zone about him at least twice a week, for a few months, and yet they act like the outrage is somehow organic, rather than manufactured. The NGO’s behind it are open about it too. And it’s not just him, but MTG as well, and anyone else who questioned the 2020 election results; they literally have tried to remove their names from ballots for alleged “insurrection”, while never calling people like Stacey Abrams or Hillary Clinton out for challenging their election results…

>nothing personal kid

Attached: cawthorn.png (1080x1307, 158.89K)

And? McCarthey and Liz Cheney are uniparty RINO’s. Idc what you think of the guy, or the scandals themselves, but at least acknowledge that the outrage and leaks are manufactured/orchestrated by our avowed enemies…

I do, I agree with you

Did someone break his legs or has he always been a gimp?

dark FAGA morelike

i dont claim to be great at boxing but holy shit, those are stiff punches, dogshit footwork, and the worst calves ive ever seen

He's holding that mic like a cock.

Attached: madison.jpg (1151x1257, 102.6K)

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up.