3 teenagers help old couple to their car. There are still good kids out there!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6666903/Police-officer-records-three-young-strangers-helping-woman-89-struggling-car.html

" two of the men gently take a visibly shaking Rose by the arms helping her let go of her walker with her husband guiding her from the back with his hand.

They slowly direct her to the passenger seat of the SUV as the third friend takes charge of the walker and warns David to watch his foot as the other two are still getting Rose situated.

'Thank you so much fellas,' David says to the Good Samaritans. 'I'm 100 years old.'

'100 years old!' one of them exclaims. 'Yet, you're still moving! That's good.'

David then takes the walker around the back of the car as the young men tell Rose to take it easy.

The friends had been inside the gas station buying chips and soda when they spotted Rose and David through the window. "

Racists will find something wrong with this. 3 upstanding young men helping an elderly couple get into their car. And what business did the cop have stopping, probably looking to cause trouble?!

Attached: 1A.jpg (306x447, 25.16K)

I wonder how much shit they stole while "helping" them. Never relax

imagine a world where niggers doing something good is so rare it makes national news when happens

Nah, I deal with blacks a lot and most want to do the right thing. But it's like dealing with pit bulls. You PROBABLY won't get mauled, but...

Wow, they almost seemed human.
gtfo with this shit

>. And what business did the cop have stopping, probably looking to cause trouble?

the cop knew them.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-20_20-42-49.png (667x479, 339.27K)

>putting people that can barely function behind the wheel of a car
>A good thing

Those kids should be charged with accessory to attempted murderer

How many wallets have you lost in your lifetime?

Honestly, good for them.

You're right but unlike whites, they merely want it, not do it

When you get totally demoralized watch those Restore Faith In Humanity YouTube’s.

>3 niggers act like normal human beings
>first time ever observed in the wild
>film at 11

Attached: 4E82DDFD-05AF-4BCE-BD2B-DA9390C603BC.jpg (1300x975, 265.78K)

They don't fuck with me, I got that respec

Ah so it was staged

Nigger lover. Hundreds of thousands of videos say you're wrong.

You can't even be happy for something objectively good because it shakes your worldview a bit. There are good black people. Does that sentence scare you?

No need to imagine.

>props for acting like basic human beings
fuck this country

niggers only do these sorts of things as PR for social media and views for good boy points and money it's a well known scam
t. know a nigger

"racists will find something wrong with this".... Ok I will bite as that "racist"... what's wrong is maybe a small good deed should just be the way it should be... Do they need a fucking medal for helping some old folks to their car?

Attached: 5thnj0.jpg (500x514, 45.59K)

You're free to relax around blacks all on your own, Steve.

Why the fuck are people this old and feeble allowed to jump behind the wheel of a 3000 lb. killing machine? That should be the story. Once you hit 70 your license should be revoked and also not allowed to vote or hold office.

I genuinely don't want to sound racist, but in reality watch your back user.

Good point too

OH LOOK A TOKEN NIGGER!!! ARENT BRACKA PEPORL REARY SUPAR!!

Dey be gud bois

There is this hilarious notion in America that when a black person does anything remotely ordinary and commonplace for the average person that they should be absolutely praised into the sun for it. Its truly mind boggling that not only the black people but also many white people don't see this concept of praise as racist in itself, as if black people are incapable of the most menial tasks and they have to be praised like children as if they're beneath everyone. What I find even funnier is that it's usually the left wing caste that seem to be guilty of this, being unconsciously more racist than any other person in the country.

America truly is a wonder of degeneracy and hypocrisy

4 February 2019

Attached: 1649013575217.png (369x416, 54.57K)

When blacks doing nice acts is news, it means it's not something common. Use your brain.

Its another episode of: negroes act human and the media is there to report the story

This!
The bigotry of low expectations

I’m pretty sure they beat her then dumped the body in her car

Similar to what I said here You worded it a bit different... But exactly, and well said.

I've done millions of shit like this in life. I don't second think about it nor need global recognition nor an award for holding a door open or having common sense and basic decency

"Look everyone I definitely DON'T hate white people"

this is a news article? fucking hell. they are obviously doing this to appeal to the negro. good people can be in all colors what a fucking epiphany you anglo boomers.

>le democrats are the real rayciss!!!
there is no value in worshipping equality and rece-blindness, stupid fucking anglo.

nice one Jamal, but you're gonna have to give his phone back eventually

Well they are doing it wrong and could have injured the woman. You open the door and allow the woman to back the walker to the door, and then protect her head as she plants her bum on the seat. It is also important to confirm the action and say "ready, steady, go". The same when holding her feet so she can swivel in. How does she get out when she gets home?

It is very dangerous of the media to support people doing things the wrong way which could lead to bruising, torn skin or ligiment tears.

Never relax.

Attached: black on white crime3.jpg (565x511, 43.89K)

Your phone is shit. Why are you poor?

This is clearly Opposite Day.