I have a date downtown tomorrow and I live in the suburbs...

I have a date downtown tomorrow and I live in the suburbs. On the one hand I want to ask her when we meet if she wants to go for a drink, because it might make her more willing to fuck. On the other hand I would prefer to have my car parked nearby in case she agrees to go to my home, so we don't have to take a taxi or the subway. I guess my only option is drive there, park nearby, and if we drink we have to take a taxi or the subway, and I have to leave the car there until after the date which possibly means overnight. Or what's the best thing to do? Maybe a drink is best for instant dates while a scheduled date the day after picking up a girl from the street as I did it's better to go for a walk or a coffee and then to the car, and then home? I approached her on the street, got an instant date where we had coffee at a cafe and then I got her number. Maybe the fact she wants to meet me tomorrow means she wants to fuck? So I can just take her home shortly after meeting her? Also she's a tourist, so she's probably not gonna be here many days. I don't know how many days she's staying here but chances are she just wants fun.

Attached: 2019-12-23_08-39-47.jpg (969x630, 130.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9177833/Teenage-boy-15-charged-allegedly-filming-sex-two-12-year-old-girls.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Talk'n 'bout, dang ol' didn't read it, man.

How did you make a post about a date with a woman sound so fucking gay?

Why don't you stop being a degenerate and find a woman to marry?

if she's a tourist then she just wants to fuck before she leaves and then pretend it never happened. All you have to do is not fuck it up, you don't have to plan so much.

>premarital sex
Stopped reading there. Degenerate.

kek

Hookup culture girls have a kinks. Just fuck her in the bath room bar, they are super into that for some reason.

bad logistics are always your fault
>invite her out near where you want to fuck, preferably your place
>if she isn't willing to travel any kind of distance, she's lazy, doesn't see your potential, and not willing to put effort into the relationship

check this out and get instantly jealous and depressed

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9177833/Teenage-boy-15-charged-allegedly-filming-sex-two-12-year-old-girls.html

Maybe don't drink too much to drive? Do euros have 0.0 laws or something?

ropefuel

Attached: laughing sun.jpg (960x696, 164.39K)

>she lives downtown

Attached: Monkeypox1_3x2_result.jpg (3072x2046, 391.36K)

Attached: 1625788033025.png (960x720, 733.93K)

lmao 12 year olds aren't hot. talk to me when he bangs two 27 year olds

Don't have premarital relations.

incels seething

women shouldn't have premarital sex but it's fine for men, as long as you don't go overboard

yes i agree but he is a gigachad at 15.
im 26 years old and KHV virgin i hate my life

Attached: 1615343588654.png (593x580, 620.84K)

Degenerate cope, and retarded at that. Unless you're talking about being a faggot, I don't think the logistics here stand up.

fucking KEK even my wife is laffin

Attached: 048577AA-C297-48A6-8265-2A7C32208B30.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

what logistics? some chicks are for banging, and some are for relationships. you can't make a hoe into a housewife, even niggers know this. Just be careful to never knock up some chick that you don't want to be around, that's where dudes fuck up. A nigger just bails but a responsible man feels obligated to stick around and raise it, and that sucks for everyone involved, except the girl.