Dude I live on the 43rd floor of a building which is 5 (five) blocks from the world trade centre itself

Dude I live on the 43rd floor of a building which is 5 (five) blocks from the world trade centre itself.
I witnessed the entire thing from beginning to end. I was watching with my room mate, it was approximately
several minutes after the first plane had hit. I saw this plane come out of nowhere and just REAM right into
the side of the twin tower, exploding through the other side. And then I witnessed both towers collapse, one first
and then the second, mostly due to structural failure because the fire was just too intense. Absolute pandemonium,
from my viewpoint up 43 floors I could see people running like ants. Just absolutely scurrying for their lives.
Billows of smoke coming through the streets, just walking down the street pushing everybody back.
Several minutes after it looked like it had just snowed over the entire area.
youtube.com/watch?v=w27PhwDlGsE&t=63s
You llet them get away with this, what else will you let them get away with?
I believe its a saying in Texas or maybe alabama but we say it in texas too. Fool me once, shame, shame on you. Fool me twice... wont be fooled again!

Attached: 1630970030192.jpg (1278x720, 92.29K)

Attached: 1636083824467.jpg (255x191, 7.08K)

What about the 150 people who called into local radio and tv stations who said nothing about a plane you absolute kike

The planes were holograms, both buildings ( and the third one) were bombed, something like that..

The next great lie will be the fake "alien invasion", just imagine the face of shock of the s -o -y vaxxed masses once they see a UFO in the sky like in the movie "independence day"..

Attached: NASA-deceive.jpg (646x236, 23.11K)

lol fucking retard. You wouldnt even notice a glownigger on TV if you saw one

lmao... not sure i can handle a world like that. will literally run to the woods and disappear.

Another detail that is pertinent about the hologram planes. There is video evidence of the planes that spray chemtrails being holograms and being recorded having the hologram fuck up and display one wing etc or even completely stop displaying the plane altogether just showing some black ops exotic propulsion craft (unmanned).
Basically they use hologram tech to deceive people on a daily basis

kek is with us brothers

Hologram? The “planes” were missiles

fool me one time shame on you
fool me twice can't put the blame on you
fool me three times, fuck the peace load the chopper let it rain on you

where do you come from?

There were plenty of feds and koshers who were on the ground to sell the narrative. This is one of them

>hologram planes

I never understood this argument. It seems like the whole operation would be more plausible and easier to pull off with real planes.

Using holograms just makes things more complicated.

You can see from the radar image that a strange plane swap for Flight 93. Psyops like the "No-Plane" theory or the hologram airplane theory was spread by to discredit legit 9/11 researchers.

Attached: Flight93PlaneSwapping.webm (640x480, 1.04M)

You are talking about a government with unlimited money to put towards whatever black ops shit they want.
They are easily 100-1000 years ahead of where you think they are.
Chances are hologram tech like that would be oldschool to them at that point in time. They will use whatever ends they have to accomplish their goal but remember that they do everything out in the open due to the occult belief that by hiding nothing the karma is transferred to the witnesser for doing nothing about it

where were the plane parts then when it crashed nigger?

You can also see from the radar image that an unidentified aircraft swap for Flight 175.

Attached: Flight175PlaneSwapping.webm (640x360, 1.01M)

I mean you see the planes on TV that kinda look like early 90s CGI but no one on the ground saw the Planes?

Here.

Attached: 767200Engine.jpg (555x740, 81.12K)

you didn't see a plane. it was rigged from the inside; a controlled detonation.

Take your pills, dingus. You think the government can do something like that in the middle of New York?

Attached: 911Plane.jpg (585x329, 63K)