Shopping menswear online

>shopping menswear online
>every fucking model is a nigger or mystery meat

Attached: jason.jpg (427x477, 32.29K)

Newsted was Metallica's best bassist. fight me. Cliff is an overrated shit, and Robert is a goofy fuckmook

>watch youtube
>every ad is a nigger with a white woman

They're trying to accurately represent your demographics to maximise sales. Are you retarded?

Attached: 199.jpg (3200x2000, 1.9M)

>not wearing the same clothes you had for the last 20 years

Ngmi

>niggers are 13% of the population
>every ad now has niggers or mystery meat mutts

how is that accurate? if anything, 13 out of every 100 commercials should have a nigger in them. that's how statistics work. Also, advertising doesn't work on niggers (unless its for fast food). They just steal anything they want. Illegal spics are a bigger buying force than niggers are in the usa.

Who is that in the pic?
Looks familiar.

Blacks buy a lot of clothing
>advertising doesn't work on niggers
You're clearly fucking retarded when they've convinced them to pay $100s and $1000s on shoes and overpriced rap liquor among countless other things

Lrn2RIS

>Shopping for clothes on Under 5'10
>Most of the models are white men
Based SHORT GODS

that's former Metallica bassist, Jason Newstead

Just jews trying to normalize niggers and faggots

Attached: 37417341i7565254.png (1200x860, 629.96K)

you know who else is so fragile that their day is ruined by seeing a person who's a different color?

Attached: R.b20e69347b872064771a85722f47df0d.png (473x318, 219.66K)

Jason was a pussy crybaby who wanted to Echobrain because
>muh mirrions of dorru
>muh oppressed creativity
Fuck that garbled turkey and his voice.

Literally every minority when they see a white person

suck my entire dick. Jason could outplay every member of shitallica on his worst day. he got tired of being muted in the mix by that dutch faggot on drums

>to sell suits to poor people
Nah liberals are just all wealthy people so their clientele responds to this

does it make you mad enough to suck a dick?

Attached: 1200px-Autofel.svg.png (1200x1119, 62.81K)

Cliff was a great songwriter. Newsted wasn't very technical but he fit the band perfectly. Trujillo still doesn't feel like he's part of Metallica even though he's been there longer than Jason.

He got tired of the millions and decided to go idie faggot, cuck. Listen to the garbage he's put out lately and tell me he doesn't cry himself to sleep at night wishing he was back with Metallica while cashing those royalty checks. Robert has more soul and Cliff can wail that bass better than METAL Newsted. hahaha

And it was Hetfield who wanted LESS bass, faggot.