Does pol shower in lizard approved tap water or are you actually a concious human being that uses filters

does pol shower in lizard approved tap water or are you actually a concious human being that uses filters

Attached: antique-shower__50254.1523541115.1280.1280.jpg (900x720, 107.44K)

>showering

you know who else refuses to drink tap water (even though there's nothing wrong with it)?

Attached: images.jpg (180x270, 7.69K)

The estrogen has won already, it's too late now. Go on without me. I'm... dying... ack!

>lizard approved tap water
Tap water isn't approved for lizards

Attached: 96837._AC_SS600_V1456923092_.jpg (600x600, 52.81K)

yea i shower in regular shit , dident even know you could get filters for your shower. how bad is it?

fpbp

Not showering for years repels the normies and makes cops just give you a warning when they pull you over for going 95 in a 30 zone

I'm a conscious human being that doesn't shower. Take the bodyflora pill.

Based

just cover yourself with plant ashes, they are alkaline and it neutralizes the fatty acids in oils which will then fall off with your sweat

Shower?

NGL man I've been considering it. Also this thread just proves all my schizo theory to be true.

I have well water with a water
Feels good man

Rain water chad here, not connect to town water supply.

it goes into your skin pours and your skin is an organ... who really knows

*water softener
Why did that get cut off

yea but your body doesn't process it right? that would be news to me

OP i hope you're not suggesting some screw-on amazon filter is going to filter anything bad out of your water..?

>good enough for thee
>but not good enough for me
Lizards run this country and I’ve seen them hiding in Joe Biden’s sleeve!

yeah your body processes all the toxin that enter your skin pours

i've been raw dogging the water supply since i was born. too fucking lazy to get a filter or iodine, i need to light a fire under my ass soon.

This. Bubble bath master race here, AMA.

only based if you have an RO system connected to your bath

I stand in the fluoride streams and rub the Selsun Jew into my scalp

>how bad is it?
A hot shower allows your pores to open and the spray coming out is nano in size so in reality it is worse than drinking it.

I have well water.

Florida bro?

Attached: Palm2.jpg (1000x661, 62.46K)

Ask yourself who is really getting gasses?