Puerto Rico Statehood

What are the political implications?

Attached: D34D4E7D-ADC0-41F3-9815-49D8E41BC64E.jpg (1255x1398, 304.76K)

More niggers yay

Is it just me or is acceleration really fucking picking up lately

Two more democrat senators what do you think retard? Welfare Island offers nothing else of value as a state

2 new democrat seats in the Senate, which will eventually lead to senate seats in DC. and blanket citizenship for the millions of illegal immigrant in the country.

If the state is a burden to the country it can not be accepted. Puerto Rico is insolvent. I say leave it to become the Mexican Hati.

They keep giving them confusing questions that end up nearly 50/50 on to stay in the same situation, or become a state. We haven't blocked it. As usual, AOC is a retard, they don't want to pay more in federal taxes.

You are assuming the Democrats are coming from a place of good faith, this move is for a one party rule in the Senate

Yeah it was the eclipse. We’re in the endgame now.

I thought they had a referendum on this already in 2020?

Puerto Ricans will invariably end up voting 60%+ for Democrats if they get in. They're already functionally a bankrupt state like Argentina or Greece that relies entirely on American funds to avoid catastrophic famine and poverty. If they become a state, not only will they be even less productive, but they'll suck up more federal dollars AND force us closer to complete globohomo control.

Until Puerto Ricans can prove that they're conservative, they should not be allowed into the union. They also all need to learn to speak English.

Attached: 1651342218354.jpg (326x320, 31.98K)

big mining industry
huge production manufacturing
only 6% of the land used currently for farming but brings in 800 million dollar in revenue
PR will surpass most states when its agriculture is properly managed.

It's a constitutional requirement. It'll be a complete shit show to watch them try to work around it.

They've had several and they only vote yes when they're poorer than usual

niggers

It's a corrupt shithole

Oh so basically like Kentucky or Alabama but on the left instead

Does not matter. P.R is insolvent and would be a burden to the union. Therefore according to the constitution it is not to be accepted. If the Donkeys push this and try to dance around the constitution it'll end up in the Supreme Court.

Alabama is fiscally solvent even with 30% black population being a net drain. Kentucky would be even more fiscally solvent if Democrats didn't kill the coal industry, gutting Appalachia.

Attached: 1440620620934.jpg (500x667, 105.9K)

No it's not just you things are getting more and more fucked up every day. I'm kinda convinced we're all very much going to want to be dead within the next 5 years and it will really be a struggle for anyone to not anhero.

checked

Attached: 1642282114777.png (904x692, 59.59K)

All the America Puerto Ricans are conservative as fuck and hate liberals

Properly managed? In America?

Can someone explain the usa x puerto rico relationship to me as if I were 12?

NY is only solvent cause they concentrate financial kikery in one spot, which gives the illusion of industry or production of any wealth when in reality they're a net drain. NYC is a shithole and it's the same kikery as London. It's a stupid fucking fake game of juggling numbers and kike bullshit. Delaware has shitloads of "companies" there cause of tax evasion. Niggers and kikes are a disease.

No they aren't, they're crooked party niggers worse than beaners.

Most of our debt was cancelled because it was illegal.

Can we be white now?

They would vote for gibs. It would be a negative impact.

Attached: 1650395458770m.jpg (753x1024, 77.01K)

We stole it from the street corner from Spain, only to realize Spain put it out for trash collection and now we're stuck with it.

Attached: FM3hKxIXEAAaV4P.jpg (769x711, 82.09K)

We are socially conservative and we have a good healthcare industry, we produce a lot if not most medical devices and equipment in America.

But I agree we are corrupt and it may not be a good time to join, if ever.

AOC is a dumb cunt who likes to play race, feminist, and other societal dividing cards. Puerto Ricans had a lot of chances for statehood and will continue to in the future. When it comes time to decide, they decline. They like the government benefits without having to pay taxes.

WHAT CAN WE FUCKING DO? THESE FAGGOTS ARE LITERALLY PUSHING EVERY FRONT. THEY WILL TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY WITHOUT A SHOT BEING FIRED. WHAT DO WE FUCKING DO?