Austro-Hungarian Empire Strikes Back

The dissolution of Austria-Hungary is one of the most tragic events of modern history. Our nations were a bastion of the arts and culture and were global force.

Nowadays our countries have taken a backseat and are no longer the titans they once were, our former territories have gone off and become EU vassal states.

I was in Austria a couple of days ago and I felt a sense of anger and sadness when I visited Schönnbrun palace, to know our centuries of greatness have gone away and in the most unfortunate of ways.

If I had one wish in my life it would be for our reunification and return as a major world force. If it ever happened I am sure we could again thrive.

Attached: images.png (275x183, 4.3K)

No

too much aint finna red dat nigga

Attached: DJ_George.jpg (1200x1200, 82.12K)

But why?

It's OK George, I know reading may be hard for you. Rest in peace sweet prince. You wuz a kang foreal.

tanx aisan niga u a real one fr on bd

Attached: George.png (1218x1500, 1.65M)

that user is an afrikan immigrant
>that's why

Why are Hungarian girls like this?

Attached: Bleached.com.png (905x1402, 978.32K)

Did you ever read Mein Kampf you illiterate hun? Hitler explicitly stated that the Austrian hegemony was dying and being replaced by slavs of all types, with German no longer being the official language and the last emperors speaking Czech, it’s a good thing the empire fell

shut op amerimutt

Attached: Wehrmacht_George.jpg (640x640, 54.56K)

>the titans they once were
Whatever you smoke I need some.

Attached: 1642052112999.jpg (512x509, 25.41K)

Explains a lot.

If they are like that I wouldn't know anyway. Austrian girls are better in most cases.

>Hur dur muh Hitler pbuh said...

Stfu you illiterate burger, you're not wanted here. You quote Hitler like he was God himself, if he's so smart and knew everything why did he end up with his own bullet in his head? You're not Aryan and Czechs or whatever other slav subjects are still whiter than your fat ugly mongrel ass will ever be.

It's all relative Magyar bro, we used to be something better. Now what are we?

I unironically think dissolving the EU and replacing it with the Intermarium (pilsudski) is the only thing that can save europe.

It'd be a hell of a lot better than what we have now

should start by fixing pic related

Attached: 1633829021316.png (750x725, 555.91K)

Austria-Hungary was cancer and an instrument of autistic Hapsburg imperialism (which ultimately cost us two thirds of our country) and rampant slavification. Even on the Austrian turf, read MK for details. Unfuck our heads first, then unfuck our rump-Hungary, then restore our nation to its historical borders, and never again let a non-Hungarian decide the fate of our nation.

Attached: Hungary.png (1024x666, 42.13K)

Hungary-Austria is the true redpill

Attached: 2B75F6FC-3506-4026-862A-09E51E689BFF.jpg (420x467, 52.86K)

>Now what are we?
I spare you from the list of humiliation brother,

turbo based, restore picrelated please

Attached: AEIOU.jpg (3522x2862, 864.2K)

get nuked cunt

get fucked by an abo, criminal

>reddit spacing r/hungary nigger wants globohomo empire back
go back to plebbit nigger.

Attached: reallynigga.png (231x313, 194.74K)

>what are we
we're not overrun by niggers and shitskins for a start. we don't have tranny indoctrination in our schools. we're majority white.
I went to Wien a few months ago and besides the muzzies and niggers, I literally saw an anti-white theatre show promoted, some shit that simply doesn't happen here. If you want a slightly higher GDP be my guest and fuck off from this country.

Attached: pettsonandfindus.jpg (900x549, 155.51K)

I agree but only because then I'd have to remember less borders and Balkan autism.