Peak Oil: General

The basis of industrial Anglo-Judaism is coming to an end.

There is not enough diesel producing oil left on the planet to sustain the global economy.

Cost is cope, Cost is worthless judaic finical abstraction that is less than meaningless if everyone starves.

Shale is cope, shale oil lacks the energy density to be turned into diesel.

Politics are cope, politicians are just retard middle managers. They don't even hypothetically have the combined brain to solve such massive issues.

What im saying hear is undebatable, if you disagree you are simply eyeless brainless or a paid shill.

Attached: 1651675786701.png (1110x1450, 482.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VxYuYiZZZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't read

More info.

Attached: 1652335395625.jpg (639x711, 50.17K)

you can make diesel from cooking oil
youtube.com/watch?v=0VxYuYiZZZA

Doesn't matter enjoy starving to death if your a normal civilian. Enjoy being beaten to death like a Sri Lanka elite if not.

Attached: 1652073910193.png (540x641, 285K)

Your a stupid fucking nigger, and you should be roped for making the what, 700th fucking thread about this? You get blown out every time. Your like a filthy kike squirming back and forgetting the previous days arguments with the sun rise. This might also be some bot slide bullshit.

LETS GOOOOOOOOO $8 A GALLON!!!!!!!!

How does one make cooking oil with now food, fertilizer, tractors or trucks shill??

Attached: 1650706121778.jpg (698x726, 181.81K)

Didn’t say you could.

Attached: C4209286-260A-437F-87B0-DDB57F62542E.jpg (640x342, 63.96K)

way to show everyone what an uneducated nigger you are

Im actually different from Peak Oil Chad Schizo. His posts are lot more one note than mine.

Nonetheless peak oil convinced me of his words. Although esoteric and hard too follow his thesis was bullet proof, and shills could do nothing but whine and seethe as oil prices skyrocketed globally.

Attached: 1651975174342.png (775x364, 35.05K)

>a Flip, an actual beaner island chink mutt. Calling anyone nigger.

A black skinned flat retarded chink like your wished you could be a nigger.

Kys before peak oil does.

Attached: 1649425659191.png (594x610, 288.34K)

Solar power, shill.

>Is going mine lithium (a process which requires OIL), from Chile.
>To ship it to china (WHICH NEEDS OIL,)
>To have the gooks mine more rare earth mineral (WHICH NEEDS OIL)
>To the truck it (OIL) to a chink sweatshop factory (WHICH CONSUMES OIL) for manufacture.
>To then ship(OIL) it to the goy-United states.
>For it to break down before 20 years. (Never making up for its energy per capita OIL use)

Kys, of solar panels could replace oil, Entire nations would be covered in them for strategic reserve reason's alone.

This thread is getting slide hard so ill post more.

Attached: 1652920885914m.jpg (558x1024, 82.43K)

>(((workforce issues)))
WAS ANYONE AT WAAAAAAAALLLLMART LET GO DURING THE SCAMDEMIC?
I doubt it.

And more

Attached: 1648668312982.jpg (620x500, 61.13K)

The actual cause is Goyim shots, an aging populace. And hopelessness due to rising prices caused by peak oil.

But Shabbat goyim, have been trained since birth to only notice surface issues.

>I’m a fucking retard
You will be dead in 6 months, 6 months ago. Excellent work jidf.

i just got a car lease and i won’t be able to afford gas by the end of the summer wtf

They know most people will die soon.

That's why they shut everything down.

my nigger
you need to be buying food, food that will last you two years

Is it really that time already?

Attached: The-Net-Energy-Cliff-figure-adapted-from-Lambert-and-Lambert-in-preparation-3-and-3563958468.png (850x574, 197.78K)

libs annihilated

started on that actually. made room in the deep freeze and started packing it with on sale meat and I started planting my garden today with vegetables and herbs. also growing some cannabis to trade for other goods when it’s ready. barter mindset and hoarding is in the works but the gas is needed to get up north. need to catch fish to pack the freezer for winter and to trade for other game

Wait til they admit how bad agriculture is. They won't admit that one til the last possible second cuz not only is it bad best case scenario is it will take at least a year to rebound that is the earliest that it is physically possible for the damage to be undone.