Nick Mullen

What are his thoughts on all this Russia business then?

Attached: B9AA41C9-C361-4757-A96D-A6EB7C5672C6.jpg (1080x1080, 87.69K)

Who's that homosexual?

Gay chinaman with retardation

I don't know who that guy is but he looks really insecure. Like someone who wants to be smart and funny but lacks the courage to speak genuine thoughts because then people will think he's lame and not funny. He also looks like he lacks the attention span intelligence to study anything seriously and so he just ends up learning tid bits here and there that don't actually contribute to his development and tried to pass off as smart in front of others. I bet he is very critical of others but hates being criticized. I got all that just from looking at his very gay photo.

Idk about all that but he’s a pretty funny guy

who?

Funnily enough, I think a lot of this is true. I like his impressions, but I wish he would go a little further and be himself more because I think he holds back because I get the impression a lot of his fans are social democrat Bernie Bro types.

Attached: 995634634.jpg (474x592, 42.17K)

I'm a cumposter. Who am I?

Who cares? Nick is cool but you're a fag

Pretty funny gay more like

Adam because youre seeking attention so shamelessly.

Pic unrelated

Attached: About-Julia-Vins.jpg (800x1000, 65.82K)

I, Adam, am all cumposters who else would spend their time doing that

something ironic I bet

His cohosts are lefty faggots.

nick brings the best content so they would follow his lead

Yeah Nick is the only funny one out the three.

nick is based. pretends to be "dirtbag left" when he is a hardcore nat cap like me. if nick ever met me we would get along great and probably become instant friends

Attached: 1651331500237.webm (360x640, 2.7M)

also if you haven't watched the nick mullen, shane gillis, sam hyde nick rochefort collab episode, it is about as good as ecelebs get, if only they had nick fuentes. then there would have also been three nicks present which I think is great because three is a magic number :)

Attached: 1650478865209.webm (240x240, 844.51K)

He thinks that Putin is gay and his penis is small.

When are they ending the show?

It had like 1-2 years where it was pretty funny but even they're tired of it at this point. Listened to about five minutes of a recent one out of curiosity and it was just
>eating into the mic
>insulting the audience
>playing noises

I can't believe there are still people paying them

pls be real and not fake. Did this really happen?